02/03 - Super Sports Sunday!

Are you watching the Super Bowl tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone working on Cornell hits and having trouble finding a partner?
I'm finding partners just fine. Or have been I should say.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Reaction score
I just had a bad one too, i think 1 set, frustrating as the follower and not being able to do anything
Oof. The timing on your posts doesn't seem right for it, but I messed up two games as leader in a row about that bad. Partway from queues getting backed up and the occasional misinterpretation, but also partway from me somehow just, like, not noticing that two of the items in the set I was putting together were the same?

At least those bad games are short. Don't know how I went from 15 and 16, to a 0 and a 1, and then back up to 14, all in a row as leader. Sorry if you got me for one of my two bad games.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
the spam has already started - 6 spam messages already about getting your SB champ Patriots gear!

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I really want a yellow LA rams super bowl champs shirt for the irony, but I guess those are all getting donated to charity.

vandaria

Reaction score
Cereal Bar @Cereal Bar I am sitting at the screen that says Starting game.. I am leader .... I clicked ready to start and I am assuming my partner has left or is not pressing ready? Been like this almost 5 min now. I would assume it found me someone so don't want to refresh or cancel etc. Please advise ifyou happen to be available.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone working on Cornell hits and having trouble finding a partner?
I just release a couple into the queue because I had a pair take longer than expected, hope people catch 'em!

Remember they take like 30 min and only a few people are playing.

spchles1

Reaction score
I just release a couple into the queue because I had a pair take longer than expected, hope people catch 'em!

Remember they take like 30 min and only a few people are playing.
still waiting for a partner here again

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
plan a trip to Africa and you can probably pick one up there.
I'll grab me a couple of buffalo bills super bowl champs shirts while I'm there.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Oof. The timing on your posts doesn't seem right for it, but I messed up two games as leader in a row about that bad. Partway from queues getting backed up and the occasional misinterpretation, but also partway from me somehow just, like, not noticing that two of the items in the set I was putting together were the same?

At least those bad games are short. Don't know how I went from 15 and 16, to a 0 and a 1, and then back up to 14, all in a row as leader. Sorry if you got me for one of my two bad games.
That's happened to me, too. Sometimes it's dumb luck.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Cereal Bar @Cereal Bar I am sitting at the screen that says Starting game.. I am leader .... I clicked ready to start and I am assuming my partner has left or is not pressing ready? Been like this almost 5 min now. I would assume it found me someone so don't want to refresh or cancel etc. Please advise ifyou happen to be available.
I think they're off for the day I would refresh in that case.

Current partner forgot to give me commands I just skipped two turns. :(

Reactions: vandaria

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Message from Computer Vision Turk
---------------------------------
Hi,

Thanks for doing the HITs. Going forward we will be granting qualifications to people. If you are receiving this email you
will shortly be qualified to do the Trace Boundary HITs.

FYI - Not sure how many people are getting quals
I got the same email but I don't know if I received a new qualification. I kind of felt like there was some ego stroking going on in that email. That last batch they dropped hung around much longer than the others. Either way I like money and I've got a new mouse coming my way so I'm in.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
The leaders I am getting are gonna make me have a meltdown, holy shit. Apparently color and shape recognition need to be included in the training.

Reactions: Merovign

spchles1

Reaction score
I think they're off for the day I would refresh in that case.

Current partner forgot to give me commands I just skipped two turns. :(
yeah I just had one give me 1 command and that was it. 0 sets. so frustrating

Reactions: Merovign

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
The leaders I am getting are gonna make me have a meltdown, holy shit. Apparently color and shape recognition need to be included in the training.
To be fair, it can be difficult when tiles are buried under rocks or hidden behind trees.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Message from Computer Vision Turk
---------------------------------
Hi,

Thanks for doing the HITs. Going forward we will be granting qualifications to people. If you are receiving this email you
will shortly be qualified to do the Trace Boundary HITs.

FYI - Not sure how many people are getting quals
Well, i did not get that. But it only let me do 3 before it softblocked me. Then i got an email saying that softblock was an error, and i did 3 more and it softblocked me again. Hopefully once they qual it they will remove whatever broken auto-softblocking thing they are using.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
This is waaaay way late but no userscripts will be able to mimic exactly Mturk's native weekly summary. Scripts do not have access to the data that Mturk uses to populate the weekly summary, so I'm going to assume most scripts will just show what was worked on in the last week, not what was approved. MTS and Turkernator will both go that route (what was worked on for the week).
Thank you for the info. It stinks they would take away something that can't be replicated.. The script is helpful and I created a spreadsheet that covers everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.