Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
A tree is not a yellow rock

edit* they just said it again! rawr
One-way communication is painful.

When I send messages people don't collect fast enough and they get behind. When I receive they don't send enough and it forces me to skip turns. Rawr indeed!

Not that I'm doing so great anyway. (But I would do better if I didn't have to skip 5 turn because I had no commands!)

Last edited:
Reactions: cyberwasp

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
zzzzzz. trickled my way to $3 today. Need more approved hits. :wink: (or batches that I like doing to keep me busy waiting for possible pandas)

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If you're doing a Places Database HIT, nothing is at it appears. Up is down, left is right, the Ghostbusters reboot is an amazing movie.
nah we were just finishing up a cereal bar batch

Reactions: Jamie Taylor

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
nah we were just finishing up a cereal bar batch
In terms of the bonuses for the cereal batches, do they stack with successive points earned? Or is it just a flat bonus based on the point value you get to? I've had the qual for bit, but this is the first batch I've participated in.

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
In terms of the bonuses for the cereal batches, do they stack with successive points earned? Or is it just a flat bonus based on the point value you get to? I've had the qual for bit, but this is the first batch I've participated in.
copied from the payment email they sent.

The base pay will be $0.15, and the bonuses will work as follows. Set 1: $0.15, Sets 2/3: $0.25, Sets 4/5: $0.30, Sets 6/7: $0.35, Sets 8--11: $0.40, Sets 12/13: $0.50, Sets 14+: $0.60.

edit* so i mathed, i had a few games that we got 15 matches, that should bonus to $5.75 for those games

Last edited:

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
copied from the payment email they sent.

The base pay will be $0.15, and the bonuses will work as follows. Set 1: $0.15, Sets 2/3: $0.25, Sets 4/5: $0.30, Sets 6/7: $0.35, Sets 8--11: $0.40, Sets 12/13: $0.50, Sets 14+: $0.60.
So to clarify its a straight .60$ bonus on top of the .15$ base for getting more than 14 sets?

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Yes, they stack. With the current setup if you score 10 points, you will receive a bonus of $3.30.

Reactions: Amon

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, they stack. With the current setup if you score 10 points, you will receive a bonus of $3.30.
Sweet that's what I was looking to find out, cause if it was just a single bonus then it seemed a good bit less worthwhile.

Reactions: IndividualRace

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So to clarify its a straight .60$ bonus on top of the .15$ base for getting more than 14 sets?
yeah i clarified in my previous post that i edited

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah i clarified in my previous post that i edited
Have they been popping up at any particular time? I would say I've had the qual since sometime in December, but this is the first time I've really noticed them.

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Have they been popping up at any particular time? I would say I've had the qual since sometime in December, but this is the first time I've really noticed them.
there was a little bit of "beta" work previously, but i've only seen 2 real batches in the last couple days.
today the batch started fairly early in the morning

Last edited:

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
there was a little bit of "beta" work previously, but i've only seen 2 real batches in the last couple days.
today the batch started fairly early in the morning
There was a second batch in the afternoon, which I appreciated.

I was kind of working with half my brain today, maybe next time I will be able to hit it with my whole brain.

Reactions: cyberwasp

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score

I was kind of working with half my brain today, maybe next time I will be able to hit it with my whole brain.
Yeah that's what I noticed was the later batch that finished up a bit ago, might motivate me to get up at a decent time.

Reactions: Merovign

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Last time there was a batch it paid the next day,. so assuming thats still how its going to be, i can feel comfy tomorrow while i'm out knowing my daily goal should be exceeded by bonus money.

Reactions: Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I noticed was the later batch that finished up a bit ago, might motivate me to get up at a decent time.
Bless you if you can get up early. And by bless you I mean, of course, you'll make more money!

Status
Not open for further replies.