02/02 - Wish You Were Here Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereal Bar

Requester
Reaction score
Finished that Cereal Bar qual... It was fun and I get how to do it but I feel like the word "tutorial" put me in a "play around with it mindset" and then as I was submitting it I had a flash of wait was that a tutorial or a test? lol Oh well I don't think I did that badly on it but the instructions I got as a follower were inaccurate so I hope it isn't judged too harshly lol
As long as you get the message on both tutorials that you finished them, you passed the tutorials parts of the quals.

Last edited:

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I understand that. My Mom had heart problems all her life, and it limited her so much. So, I got your back, friend. :cheers: (Can you drink wine?)
Technically yes but I don't have the "alcohol gene," I guess I like it okay but it doesn't really do much for me, so I drink a few times a year. I think it makes other people feel pretty good, but I don't get the "high" part of it.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't even get prolific to respond to my Support requests. My phone number isn't verified (landline can't do text and they claim my cell phone number is not a valid number) and any studies that show up say my account needs to be verified before I can do them.
Vicious cycle, but keep on 'em (politely, of course). It took them a bit of time to get my account set up, too (weird ISP).

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Technically yes but I don't have the "alcohol gene," I guess I like it okay but it doesn't really do much for me, so I drink a few times a year. I think it makes other people feel pretty good, but I don't get the "high" part of it.
There are other types of "highs" with wine, but we can talk about that tomorrow. "Alcohol gene": very good!

Reactions: Merovign

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I like it though , I get to play music in the background and the its at least somewhat engaging, and also not surveys.
I've been getting nagged to "quit playing that game and lets go do something" and trying to explain that its a job, unsuccessfully mostly.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
just the normal trials and tribulations.
GIF still applies :p

I feel like i've been lucky today for the most part, only had like 3 bad partners.
Me too, really. I'm understanding of learning curves and hard to distinguish colors and shapes. Making mistakes and having to backtrack is no big deal. I'm super patient in the follower role because I know how difficult the leader role can get.

Reactions: cyberwasp and cb456

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I just did my first one after realizing I had the qual. I'm sorry to whoever I paired up with. 0 sets as a follower.

:cliff:

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Some days, I can blaze through F8's HITs. Today, is not one of those days. :meh:

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.