02/01 - sMiley Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss.Criss

Turk Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
Would you guys consider a plant that is in a tire a "real potted plant" or simply "a real tired plant?" lol ... seriously though... they are using a tire as the same thing as a pot? should i say yes on that... its a confusing one for me :cyclops:

Reactions: Shadowsbane1988

DjBonadoobie

DOUBLEWAT
Contributor
Reaction score
Would you guys consider a plant that is in a tire a "real potted plant" or simply "a real tired plant?" lol ... seriously though... they are using a tire as the same thing as a pot? should i say yes on that... its a confusing one for me :cyclops:
i always trust my gut and leave a comment if not totally sure

Reactions: Miss.Criss

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
while keying your car....
Then took all of your comics out of their mylar bags and just stacked them in a pile, causing spine rolls and leaving them vulnerable to the deteriorating effects of the elements...

Reactions: Shadowsbane1988

PuppyToes

Contributor
Reaction score
Think I'm gonna get all the vdx money but they are clownshoes and end up sleeping through money monday crew here

Reactions: C to the J

Namari

Reaction score
I say yes it is a potted plant and mention that in the comment section.

Reactions: Miss.Criss

Shadowsbane1988

Literally Pam
Contributor
Reaction score
Capped on mountains @ 11 #sadface

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Then took all of your comics out of their mylar bags and just stacked them in a pile, causing spine rolls and leaving them vulnerable to the deteriorating effects of the elements...
AND picked your figurines up by the hair or weapons while offering to dust them with their hanky... after pulling all your M:TG cards out of their deck protectors and shuffling them so hard they bent...

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
AND picked your figurines up by the hair or weapons while offering to dust them with their hanky... after pulling all your M:TG cards out of their deck protectors and shuffling them so hard they bent...
Moral of the story: Just not worth it.

Reactions: Blue

DONTDOIT

Custom Title:
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh cool way to start Monday with 188 rejects from Jobaline and most likely a block. I gambled and lost :(.. morning everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.