Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh cool way to start Monday with 188 rejects from Jobaline and most likely a block. I gambled and lost :(.. morning everyone
:hug:

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh cool way to start Monday with 188 rejects from Jobaline and most likely a block. I gambled and lost :(.. morning everyone
I've been emailing back and forth with their CTO all freakin' night long. I am trying to talk sense into him. They are rejecting cause you used pandas to fill your queue. LOL

MisterEgo

Mischief Maker
Contributor
Reaction score
Ouch. That'll deflate a cushion right quick, I tell ya hwhat.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been emailing back and forth with their CTO all freakin' night long. I am trying to talk sense into him. They are rejecting cause you used pandas to fill your queue. LOL
I...what?

Like... how could that possibly matter even a little bit?

It's like a 90 year old woman getting all pissed off because you call her from your cell phone instead of your house phone.

DONTDOIT

Custom Title:
Contributor
Reaction score
I think this has to be the best reason to reject people.

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Jobaline = DON'T DO IT, heh. :wink: There's a reason Jobaline's TO is deep red across the board with 20 reviews, but people keep thinking 'it won't happen to me'. :\

Raven

Contributor
Reaction score
It's ridiculous I know.. But he even knows the exact timing of my pandas! He doesn't want "automated acceptance" of hits. I'm gonna link some of the emails, one sec. It's rich.

Reactions: scout

Raven

Contributor
Reaction score
Here is the first one I got. Bleh at the time.

Miki Mullor[mod edit - removed emails]
To
Jessica Vaughn
CC
Jobaline
Today at 1:39 AM
Jessica,

I'm co-founder and CTO of Jobaline.

let me first assure you that there is no ill intend on Jobaline's part. Our company was founded to help people find jobs - so we definitely wouldn't want to hurt the same people we're trying to help

I'm reviewing your responses to our hits personally.

are you using some kind of an automation software to accept our HITs?

Thanks

Miki

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: scout and DONTDOIT

DONTDOIT

Custom Title:
Contributor
Reaction score
Here is the first one I got. Bleh at the time.

Miki Mullor[mod edit - removed emails]
To
Jessica Vaughn
CC
Jobaline
Today at 1:39 AM
Jessica,

I'm co-founder and CTO of Jobaline.

let me first assure you that there is no ill intend on Jobaline's part. Our company was founded to help people find jobs - so we definitely wouldn't want to hurt the same people we're trying to help

I'm reviewing your responses to our hits personally.

are you using some kind of an automation software to accept our HITs?

Thanks

Miki
Shit you can fill your queue just by pressing f5....

Last edited by a moderator:

Raven

Contributor
Reaction score
Shift you can fill your queue just by pressing f5....
EXACTLY, thats what I told him. Either that, refresh or whatever. But then I get this:

Today at 2:35 AM
Jessica,
Amazon reports that you have accepted all these HITs each within 2 seconds of the previous one.
I will address with them next week to understand how can that happen.
Best
Miki

Show original message

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
From what it says in the most recent TO review, someone apparently submitted an incorrect answer by mistake on just 1 HIT and then all of their 180ish pending HITs from Jobaline were rejected instead of just that one. That sounds like the main issue may be just having had so many pending at once to be more vulnerable to that effect, nothing to do with how they were accepted, just that that caused the affected workers to have more done before earlier ones would get approved (or not).

[edit: I see while I wrote this, a specific email was quoted where Jobaline did indeed complain about accept times, wtf]

Reactions: Shadowsbane1988

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
EXACTLY, thats what I told him. Either that, refresh or whatever. But then I get this:

Today at 2:35 AM
Jessica,
Amazon reports that you have accepted all these HITs each within 2 seconds of the previous one.
I will address with them next week to understand how can that happen.
Best
Miki

Show original message
...I seriously can't even comprehend why it would matter when you accept the HIT... unless they, for some reason, don't want you to queue them up at all.

Maybe it's vitally important to them to know exactly how much time you're spending on every single HIT.

Raven

Contributor
Reaction score
...I seriously can't even comprehend why it would matter when you accept the HIT... unless they, for some reason, don't want you to queue them up at all.

Maybe it's vitally important to them to know exactly how much time you're spending on every single HIT.
I told him if he really doesn't want us queuing, then mention it in the hit. I wasn't really affected, but I know several workers who's quality dropped like a rock..

Azazael

Reaction score
holy shit.....that is insane. i just came back from making breakfast and read that TO

Status
Not open for further replies.