02/01 - Feta Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
I am soooooo jealous of this
All I can figure is I was on a budget for a while to catch the bill up. Maybe I overpaid? And now they are deducting that amount by prorating? But I was watching it closely and was paying what was due ???

Truthfully not since possibly the eighties have I seen an electric bill this low.

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay, can someone please explain to me how my electric bill went from 145$$ to less than 60$ in the winter? I'm really having trouble figuring this out and if I tried to ask the company, they wouldn't have an answer. are they going to give me the standard when I ask why it's so high? It's ColD outside.
I had budgeted for ours to be about $450 but checked yesterday evening and it was $290. (all our utilities are on one bill, even trash service)

Went out for fried catfish and wings to celebrate. Peachy @PeachyRider :bruins:

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Expressing Ideas(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Lerner Laboratory [A2QVB5V5V4BBQF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.64] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 33
Description: Complete short writing tasks and answer questions about your experience
Qualifications: Exc: [-1284153744-126763] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.5.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
just starting[/td][/tr]

edit: SAD and WRITING :dead:

and then double writing. I returned it.

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Description: Complete short writing tasks and answer questions about your experience
Qualifications: Exc: [-1284153744-126763] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
just starting[/td][/tr]
This might border on slightly weird, but... I check the forum before I get up in case something great is up, so I won't take an hour to get dressed and coffee etc... and I was like "Wow Sondi must be like MADE of energy, she's been so on point this week." When my husband asked who you were, I announced it to him in like super hero intro voice.

SONDI, THE GODDESS OF SOOOUUUUUP!

Everyone deserves to know when their name has been announced super hero style.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This might border on slightly weird, but... I check the forum before I get up in case something great is up, so I won't take an hour to get dressed and coffee etc... and I was like "Wow Sondi must be like MADE of energy, she's been so on point this week." When my husband asked who you were, I announced it to him in like super hero intro voice.

SONDI, THE GODDESS OF SOOOUUUUUP!

Everyone deserves to know when their name has been announced super hero style.
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
I love this so much hahaha

I don't know what it is but I'm best suited to turking in the early AM... maximum patience, coffee, kids asleep, TV or podcasts on - it's good times :)

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
All I can figure is I was on a budget for a while to catch the bill up. Maybe I overpaid? And now they are deducting that amount by prorating? But I was watching it closely and was paying what was due ???

Truthfully not since possibly the eighties have I seen an electric bill this low.
How long have you had that particular account? Same thing happened to me last year and it ended up being because the Power Company refunded my initial deposit for being timely with my payments.

Reactions: theturkscribe

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score

I would kill for one under $400. Just got mine yesterday and almost cried. I have the highest rates in the state

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Did this yesterday. This was not a fun hit. Took 3 hrs. Initial pay of $5.00. I thought I was going to die by the end of it. :dead:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from neuronoodle lab for work related to 3TCFMTM8HEZ8Y5C9H1PMLQH5FJU21G.
The value of your bonus is: $27.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
$10 base payment + $17.25 bonus

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Did this yesterday. This was not a fun hit. Took 3 hrs. Initial pay of $5.00. I thought I was going to die by the end of it. :dead:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from neuronoodle lab for work related to 3TCFMTM8HEZ8Y5C9H1PMLQH5FJU21G.
The value of your bonus is: $27.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
$10 base payment + $17.25 bonus

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
WOW. That was a neuronoodle huh? Wow!

Reactions: Sondi

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
just starting[/td][/tr]

edit: SAD and WRITING :dead:

and then double writing. I returned it.
This is awful. But I'm committed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.