01/31 - Treacle Tuesday!

Have you voted for January's Crowd Pleaser?

• Yes, I did!

• No, but I will right now! http://goo.gl/WX2rtN

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is there a way with Panda Crazy that I can search for hits that qualify within a range, for example a payment amount min and max, and have it attempt to auto accept these?

I know we can with specific requesters, but I was looking at more of a shotgun approach for larger hits.
Having a script that accepts above a certain is just opening up a can of worms. First off your return rate would go through the roof. You would have to return everything you aren't qualified for, next you would be hurting people who are waiting for compensation hits, I am sure if you accepted everything over $1, you would have too many hits to go through them in a timely manner.
This is a horrible idea and I think you should forget it.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a way with Panda Crazy that I can search for hits that qualify within a range, for example a payment amount min and max, and have it attempt to auto accept these?

I know we can with specific requesters, but I was looking at more of a shotgun approach for larger hits.
I would never want to do that.
I'd spend too much time returning things that I don't actually want, like makeup HITs and whatnot
I don't want to spend my time returning stuff.
sure, I cherry pick, but I think I do it pretty well,
considering I only am on here about 4 hours per day and manage to get between 150 and 200 each week
If my work hours shifted one hour later, I'd be able to add more than $3 zoltar on weekdays too
:: sigh ::

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Having a script that accepts above a certain is just opening up a can of worms. First off your return rate would go through the roof. You would have to return everything you aren't qualified for, next you would be hurting people who are waiting for compensation hits, I am sure if you accepted everything over $1, you would have too many hits to go through them in a timely manner.
This is a horrible idea and I think you should forget it.

I see what you are saying, but I was thinking of setting my goals higher, like any hit that was $25 and up.

I have no issues using PC for $1 to $10 hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.