• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
hey all.

just wanted to say hey, haven't been on much. PE $12.75 and i barely did any work or tried to catch anything cuz i was out all day. just saying that because i saw some new turkers and i never would have thought i could get any money at all without extreme effort a few months ago but now that i have scripts set up and panda searches for people i like it's much easier even if i just want a few bucks and don't want to use my extra monitors etc and do "real work". although tonight there have been a bunch of good paying surveys, actually surprised/happy about that

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
pet loss survey for 80 cents. that's a no from me, bro. <pets cat>

Reactions: FrenchToast

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Can machines understand family relations? | Accept
Requester: Koustuv Sinha [A1W0QQF93UM08] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$27.65] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00
Available: 11
Description: Given a story about a family, rewrite the story so that the meaning remains the same. We are trying to understand whether a machine has enough reasoning capability to understand complex relations we humans easily do from natural language. (I:eek: clutrr_data_collection_1548951965)
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.5.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Can machines understand family relations? | Accept
Requester: Koustuv Sinha [A1W0QQF93UM08] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$27.65] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00
Available: 11
Description: Given a story about a family, rewrite the story so that the meaning remains the same. We are trying to understand whether a machine has enough reasoning capability to understand complex relations we humans easily do from natural language. (I:eek: clutrr_data_collection_1548951965)
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.5.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
nevermind. timer is ridiculous, and the hit is broken.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Netflix encourages account sharing. I share mine with my mom, sister, and aunt. I think two of us can watch at once. It's in HD (cuz my mom really needs it for her smart TV to not look like shit) and like $12 a month. Find someone to leech from. (I am the one paying in this situation)

i dont even talk to my aunt lol but she texts me for that password once in a while

Last edited:

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
i'm assuming you're talking about hit finder? i've always used forker. is there a reason finder is better?

HelloHello

Reaction score
What level of qualification does Foxtrot require?

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
hey all.

just wanted to say hey, haven't been on much. PE $12.75 and i barely did any work or tried to catch anything cuz i was out all day. just saying that because i saw some new turkers and i never would have thought i could get any money at all without extreme effort a few months ago but now that i have scripts set up and panda searches for people i like it's much easier even if i just want a few bucks and don't want to use my extra monitors etc and do "real work". although tonight there have been a bunch of good paying surveys, actually surprised/happy about that
How much is your PE, on an average day? I can't seem to break $30.00, but most of the time, it's $20.00. That's with me being off and on this computer all day.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Wow, yesterday my PE ended up being 50.50 and today it ended at 31.31. Maybe I should um... nothing... maybe nothing, but I like the symmetry or whatever. :p (Although, yuck for not making my minimum daily goal today)

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: View images and answer questions | Accept
Requester: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, ECCL Lab [A1LT6SV4V78CC8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.49] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.04] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=3.27] [Fair=4.45] [Reviews=61] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 4
Description: Answer a survey about 15 images for about 15 minutes
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.5.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
I thought this was fun.[/td][/tr]

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
My Hint Finder has been going dormant since the update. Anybody else? I have to go and click on it to wake it up.
I'm so torn. Hit Catcher was dead yesterday so I asked about it and the response(s) I got were about the settings and number of hits it was monitoring. I changed some of the settings, killed some of the survey hits that were being watched for, and got some catches today.

I'm still suspect about Hit Finder - chirps occasionally but I don't know if that's because it's not that busy for things I'm qualified for or if something is wrong that I only am seeing some smaller portion of Hits that should be available to me.

Sondi posted something this morning I clicked on to try to get it and I was taken right to the survey, yet it wasn't in my Hit Finder log so I don't know why there was an active hit I had the quals for but wasn't in my log that I could have seen and tried for it using HF instead of seeing it on the forum. That's one thing that has made the most suspicious of HF since the update was disclosed.

Reactions: HelloHello

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so torn. Hit Catcher was dead yesterday so I asked about it and the response(s) I got were about the settings and number of hits it was monitoring. I changed some of the settings, killed some of the survey hits that were being watched for, and got some catches today.

I'm still suspect about Hit Finder - chirps occasionally but I don't know if that's because it's not that busy for things I'm qualified for or if something is wrong that I only am seeing some smaller portion of Hits that should be available to me.

Sondi posted something this morning I clicked on to try to get it and I was taken right to the survey, yet it wasn't in my Hit Finder log so I don't know why there was an active hit I had the quals for but wasn't in my log that I could have seen and tried for it using HF instead of seeing it on the forum. That's one thing that has made the most suspicious of HF since the update was disclosed.
She might be seeing different hits because of her scraper features. She might be filtering for hits differently or has a lot more requesters blocked so that more stuff comes through. Utilize the block feature. Get rid of all that crappy stuff that constantly shows up that you know you'll never work on.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Good evening Crowd!
We got the call just a little while ago that the kids don't have school again tomorrow and since then we're just wide awake so I'm going to try some night turking.

Status
Not open for further replies.