scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: 12-minute survey about your experiences online | PANDA
Requester: Andrew [A3R72PWV9WJ7M2]
TurkerView: [ $19.58 / hour ]
Description: You will be asked to complete several questionnaires about your experiences online. Average completion time: about 12 minutes. Note this study is only open to people who are in the USA. If you are not in the USA, please do not enter this study.
Duration: 120 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $1.80
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000
  • Masters Exists
  • LM DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
  • Location EqualTo US
[3F3L2W19QO47RJR9LY3Y4FL64N122Y]

Reactions: ristiekay

alk69

Reaction score
Last edited:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
User Surveys http://ns4t.net/ddf3e • Feature Detection Task: 15-40 Minutes http://ns4t.net/426e3 • 1.25 • Accept: http://ns4t.net/e88-5 • 3CTCX9NXC8AMYYJOG1NMTO6JAWGJLV

Looks like we take this more than once?? Is anyone else doing it more than once, I dont want to be greedy but also like to makes the money
Is this a batch ? I would do it again if I knew I would not get rejected.

I did it twice and then got locked out
This is a well known Google HIT. Usually it's a once only HIT. Sometimes twice. They'll throw you out when they don't want you there. It's Google!....and it used to pay more.
So, when you see it, try for it. Just clicks at speed.
Did it three times before I got the "reserved for other workers" message

Reactions: roair and alk69

roair

Lover of Batches
Reaction score
This just proves that it's unhealthy to eat at all....and of course it;s unhealthy to not eat at all. Life is a can't win bet...where did I leave those Cheetos?
We should know by now that the definition of junk food and fast food is not good for us if that is all we eat. Food should not just be something we stuff into our face, it should be a moment, a way to savor what nature gives to us to sustain and empower our bodies. When broken down and supplemented it is hard on our bodies and metabolism. Simple and straight from the source is best and most nutrient dense. (sorry I just had to get on my soap box for a minute)

alk69

Reaction score
Did it three times before I got the "reserved for other workers" message
They let me go twice, which is unusual for me. I've been doing these things since I started Mturk--that's some years ago now, ugh. I figure that I've accumulated enough points that I'm on the exclude list. Frequently I can't do any....and for the noobies out there, don't be surprised if you see this reposted for several days--and not be able to do it again---or not. Who knows. Google knows all! Even the color of socks you're wearing. Mine are blue and fuzzy. So you don't have to look, Google.

Reactions: scrmcasey
Status
Not open for further replies.