01/30 - Wagon Wheel Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
I broke MTS if you update it (so, probably don't) & can't really push a fix until Kada wakes up, I'm sorry, there is a fix here if you inadvertently click the update button:
  1. Navigate to HIT Finder: chrome-extension://iglbakfobmoijpbigmlfklckogbefnlf/hit-finder/hit-finder.html
  2. Bring up the console (F12 or Control+Shift+J or Right Click->Inspect)
  3. Look for & select "Application"
  4. Select "IndexedDB" in the left hand pane
  5. Click "requesterReviewsDB"
  6. Click "requester"
  7. Click the "clear object store" button

This will force clear MTS's old/stale cache of requester review data & make it update to the new formatting. Really sorry for the hassle, I tested a lot of fresh installs of MTS but unfortunately this is specific to upgrading old/pre-existing installs.. the unseen bug is the deadliest.

Last edited:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Worst carding experience, my license was expired by two days, my fault :(. Attendant said, no alcohol for you. I had to wait a few days for my new card to arrive (I was living in a state far from home)
That happened to me with cigarettes once, back when I smoked. The cashier claimed they had to swipe it to verify, but it wouldn't work because it was expired. I was furious.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
OMG...Sonoran dogs
I forgot about them. Not quite just chiles... but reminded me lol
didn't know those have a name. Living where I live, if you don't like green chiles you have to go elsewhere. Green Chile is the crop of the state so it's everywhere and in just about everything (green chile cheeseburger anyone? :wink: I like it in my hot dogs, too!

Reactions: JenniLeigh

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
To be honest, I'd rather not get carded than have to share my god-awful driver's license photo with another human being.
got my drivers license renewed about 4 weeks ago. Took 4 photos at the photo area. Ended up with one of the ones making me look like a criminal because I told the employee I don't think I can take a more photogenic photo so let's quit trying. :wink:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Things sure have changed. Growing up in Houston in the 70's, I used to be the designated beer buyer, because I looked older and I was 15 at the time. Never had a problem buying beer or alcohol, not even once.
I looked like I was about 17 until I got into my late 20s. From a young age, people always thought I was older if they just spoke with me on the phone, though (the advantage of having a deep voice, I guess).

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I broke MTS if you update it (so, probably don't) & can't really push a fix until Kada wakes up, I'm sorry, there is a fix here if you inadvertently click the update button:
  1. Navigate to HIT Finder: chrome-extension://iglbakfobmoijpbigmlfklckogbefnlf/hit-finder/hit-finder.html
  2. Bring up the console (F12 or Control+Shift+J or Right Click->Inspect)
  3. Look for & select "Application"
  4. Select "IndexedDB" in the left hand pane
  5. Click "requesterReviewsDB"
  6. Click "requester"
  7. Click the "clear object store" button

This will force clear MTS's old/stale cache of requester review data & make it update to the new formatting. Really sorry for the hassle, I tested a lot of fresh installs of MTS but unfortunately this is specific to upgrading old/pre-existing installs.. the unseen bug is the deadliest.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
didn't know those have a name. Living where I live, if you don't like green chiles you have to go elsewhere. Green Chile is the crop of the state so it's everywhere and in just about everything (green chile cheeseburger anyone? :wink: I like it in my hot dogs, too!
I love the smell of Hatch season, roasters all over. :hearteyes:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
got my drivers license renewed about 4 weeks ago. Took 4 photos at the photo area. Ended up with one of the ones making me look like a criminal because I told the employee I don't think I can take a more photogenic photo so let's quit trying. :wink:
Yeah, it was like 115 degrees here on the day that I ended up going to the DMV to take that picture. I had to wait inside for like 2 hours, and I don't think the air conditioning was working at all. By the time I got up there I looked like I had just been pulled from an oven or something. I really need to go get that redone.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I love the smell of Hatch season, roasters all over. :hearteyes:
that's the one! 175 miles south of me down the interstate. Don't accept that fake Colorado stuff. :wink:

When I don't eat Hatch, I eat home grown. It's fun to grow green chiles at home and it's amazing the yield of green chile peppers you can get out of just one plant.

It's like a state holiday for a few weeks before and through Labor Day when the first crops come in from Hatch and just about everyone selling the 25 lb bags have roasters to roast it on the spot for you.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Does the break affect Hit Catcher? Seems HC has been really quiet today and I figured it's just because people are snagging HITs faster than me today rather than maybe because HTS is broken as you report. I didn't manually update HTS because I didn't know an update existed, but if it automatically updated, it could explain why I might have a broken HTS and not know it.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does the break affect Hit Catcher? Seems HC has been really quiet today and I figured it's just because people are snagging HITs faster than me today rather than maybe because HTS is broken as you report. I didn't manually update HTS because I didn't know an update existed, but if it automatically updated, it could explain why I might have a broken HTS and not know it.
The MTS update just went through in the last hour, so if you've been having problems all day then the update is certainly not the cause.

Here's a couple of questions about your settings...
1. How many simultaneous catchers are you running on average?
2. What is your refresh speed (upper right corner)?
3. What is your refresh speed of Hit Finder?

Status
Not open for further replies.