Title: Screener to qualify for high-paying surveys(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: BetterUp Labs [A2ZKBROC26CSPZ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.38] [Pay=4.64] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.69] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=40] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.89] [Pen=0.16 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 30:00
Available: 111
Description: ~2 min - You just need to prove you're a human and able to answer questions!
Qualifications: f6bc29b9 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [1418] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; 6341fcba DoesNotExist ; Exc: [102466427-126127] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Qual HIT.[/td][/tr]

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
these noah hits hurt my brain.

setting, in a bar.
action, get a beer
ARE YOU SURE THAT IS THE APPROPRIATE ACTION?

whu?:confused:
Yeah it took me a couple of times too. Hopefully that doesn't mean I'm looking at a ton of rejections

xqyzt

Reaction score
Yeah it took me a couple of times too. Hopefully that doesn't mean I'm looking at a ton of rejections
I already got qual'd out. Boo, oh well. Hope they are nice and juicy for you :)

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I already got qual'd out. Boo, oh well. Hope they are nice and juicy for you :)
Aww bummer. My PE is great because of them so guess we'll see.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I got a rejection from HuntlabUpenn, because I'm a bot, apparently. So now I have to explain to them that their Turing test is defective.

Haven't really worked in a couple of days because of a car-related emergency that I'm not done with, so I'm spending the majority of my time on that.

Hope y'all have had lots of juicy HITs in my absence.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I'm really tired, but I could swear someone just got the qual for the question edits and that means they have the qual for these... They're 2 cents but very very fast. :) Edit: the export thingy from MTS wouldn't work for me, but it let me copy BBC code... I dunno.. didn't work on Chrome or FF and I opened the forum on both.

Title: Should this question be answered by an expert? • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3UXCLCQO1UDOB02HTONR8GVBK4V02T/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/3UXCLCQO1UDOB02HTONR8GVBK4V02T/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Content Research • https://worker.mturk.com/requestersA23UQ2KZH7FOZG/projects
TV: No Reviews • https://turkerview.com/requesters/A23UQ2KZH7FOZG
TO [Pay=3.33] [Fast=4.07] [Comm=4.33] [Fair=4.92] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0] • https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A23UQ2KZH7FOZG
Reward: 0.02
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 6220
Description: Read a question, and tell us whether the topic one you'd want expert advice on.
Qualifications: CR Experienced worker Exists ; Location In AU, CA, US; No repeats DoesNotExist

Reactions: nopoopwarez

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Well, I got a rejection from HuntlabUpenn, because I'm a bot, apparently. So now I have to explain to them that their Turing test is defective.

Haven't really worked in a couple of days because of a car-related emergency that I'm not done with, so I'm spending the majority of my time on that.

Hope y'all have had lots of juicy HITs in my absence.
FrenchToast @FrenchToast and i got the same

i sent a message last night but they haven't replied

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score

YAAAAAY the last week or so seems to have been rejection city. I managed to get my 100 back on Friday only to lose it again yesterday.

Edit: Also, I had to do my taxes today because I needed the form for something else, and all the way through I was looking for attention checks.

Last edited:

xqyzt

Reaction score
l had to do my taxes today because I needed the form for something else, and all the way through I was looking for attention checks.
For some reason, I got a W-2 that was weird and had the boxes in a random order; I didn't even know that was allowed. That was the ultimate attention check.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score

No reply from them yet here either. :cry:

Also, unrelated, but I just got an Amber alert type emergency alert that said due to the extreme weather, the energy company wants everyone to turn down their heat to 65 til Friday. :eek: We burn wood, so it doesn't really apply to us, it just scared the crap out of me.

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No reply from them yet here either. :cry:

Also, unrelated, but I just got an Amber alert type emergency alert that said due to the extreme weather, the energy company wants everyone to turn down their heat to 65 til Friday. :eek: We burn wood, so it doesn't really apply to us, it just scared the crap out of me.
Burning some green here myself.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
i need to finish my taxes. I have it halfway done, its this turk shit that has it so I haven't finished yet. I don't like the whole "business" set up bullshit. I got all overwhelmed. And yes, I know there are resources on here. still avoiding it. DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 i need your help lol

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
i need to finish my taxes. I have it halfway done, its this turk shit that has it so I haven't finished yet. I don't like the whole "business" set up bullshit. I got all overwhelmed. And yes, I know there are resources on here. still avoiding it. DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 i need your help lol
My turk earnings usually get me the “You poor bastard” refund.

Reactions: savvy and Merovign

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
it's early. you still have time. just knock out one detail at a time, it'll be done in no time.

Reactions: Merovign

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
it's early. you still have time. just knock out one detail at a time, it'll be done in no time.
oh I only rush because I have a main job too so I will still get money back lol. I'm usually done by now!

Reactions: cb456

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh same. First time having to do them with turk earnings.

Got to the point where it switched from getting a refund to owing and decided it could wait.

Still hoping I did something wrong and I don't owe anything. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.