01/30 - Wagon Wheel Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oookay bedtime for bozos. Night everyone! Enjoy your Noah's and such! I don't care about Noah, I don't like him anyway. If you see him, tell him to include NJ or he's uncool forever. Byeeee

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Broke the credit card machine at work today. Guys card got stuck in the machine. Then he proceeds to tell me " Oh by the way my card is broken, be careful". Thanks. something you could have told me before your card got stuck and broke the machine. Now we are without a machine til we get the new one and I will have to manually write down all the info. Tomorrow should be lots of fun. Old school style will break me tomorrow. Booooo. Anyway probably wont do any hits as I am still frazzled.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have not gotten my email for the day yet. boo.
I didn't get an email, either. I think we're supposed to do it on our own. Same link from yesterday.

Reactions: Skylycat

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I really hate when surveys keep switching what side agree is on. I'm trying to give you honest answers and you're trying to trick me. :eyeroll:

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I used the same email that we got for day one and when I completed it said I had earned 10 cents so I figured it was all good.
I got the one yesterday but have not gotten one today. Used the same email. Not sure whats up.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you all for the help on the click test. Forgot about using the same email. I am really tired and today was tedious at work. I really appreciate everyone looking out for me. That said I think I will call it a night. See you tomorrow and I hope you all make lots of money.

xqyzt

Reaction score
these noah hits hurt my brain.

setting, in a bar.
action, get a beer
ARE YOU SURE THAT IS THE APPROPRIATE ACTION?

whu?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.