Not open for further replies.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Scientific experiment on group decisions(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ask Crowd [A2J1NCRXSHFBCP] (Req TV): $15.64/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
20 min to complete. Might need to wait up to 15 min to start. 5$ for sure + up to 4$ based on performance. Participation on first come first served basis (study quota might fill up).
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exc: [-714421329-272507] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Reactions: MistieC

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Zachary Mayne
Activity level
Limited
HIT approval rate
48%

MistieC

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

OK, so I was a big Turker in 2016, Stopped in 2017 after the death of my son (didn't put this in here for sympathy, just stating facts), I am now in a position where I can get back into it.

I was originally in TurkerNation, but they apparently are gone, so here I am!

My question is, in the other group, we had a section for daily requester alerts, like Zoltar and whatnot. Do ya'll have something like this? Also, are Zoltar even still around?

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

OK, so I was a big Turker in 2016, Stopped in 2017 after the death of my son (didn't put this in here for sympathy, just stating facts), I am now in a position where I can get back into it.

My question is, in the other group, we had a section for daily requester alerts, like Zoltar and whatnot. Do ya'll have something like this? Also, are Zoltar even still around?
Very sorry for your loss. TurkerNation moved to turkernation.slack.com . I don't know anything about Zoltar though.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Guess the gem. | PANDA
Requester: MIT Computational Cognitive Science Lab [A169KO11CVDBYU] (Req TV): $16.81/hr/hr
Description:
Watch someone play a simple video game and guess which gem they're trying to collect. Get bonus payment of up to $7 if you guess correctly! Time: 15-20 min. Average bonus: $4.4
Time: 3 hour(s)
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Last edited:

Pshan

Reaction score
Title: Academic survey about consumer's decision making(~ 5 minutes)Accept
Requester: Amos Schurr [A1K84NZD4F5T8Z] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.70][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.52][Fast=5.00][Comm=5.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=26][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 00:15:00
Available: 23
Description: Academic survey about vaccinations
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 100000; Exc: [273097-272508] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Get 25 cents for a 2-minute survey (Age must be 25-65) | PANDA
Requester: Matt [A29P3K1L1SHUC0] (Req TV): $13.19/hr/hr
Description:
Answer questions about a shopping situation.
Time: 1 hour(s)
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Completed one similar survey already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Perception of Coronavirus(~ 40 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Memory Consortium [A1U8L6U4NJ51RM] (Req TV): $11.76/hr/hr
Description:
This study is about the perception of the Coronavirus pandemic, and how you think it will turn out in the future. You will answer questions about relevant topics, as well as receive several tests about your knowledge. The study should take between 40 to 50 minutes. Participation is voluntary, and you may quit at any time. Your data will be collected anonymously, so it is unlikely that you will incur any risk concerning loss of privacy. Identifying information will not be collected or stored at any point in the study. Please note that despite our best efforts, there is the possible risk of intrusion by outside agents (i.e. hacking) whenever information is shared over the internet. You will not personally receive any benefits from participating, but you will be helping us understand memory for emotional material. Your anonymous responses may be stored and made available to the scientific community on the Open Science Framework; if you do not wish your responses to be stored and made available in this manner, you should not participate in this study. The study will be compensated with 4$. If there are any questions please feel free to contact Meymune N. Topcu at topcm991@newschool.edu or the Institutional Review Board-Human Subjects Committee coordinator, 212-229-5727 ext. 3102. I have read and understand the above information. I understand that at any time if I feel uncomfortable, I have the right to end my participation with no negative consequences and my responses will remain anonymous. If you agree to participate in this study, please click the following link, and you will be directed to our survey.
Time: 1 hour(s)
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 50000; Exc: [-203166947-272511] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; 07a3675c DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Pros
They asked me if I wanted to participate in the next survey in the series and I was able to say no.
Cons
I guess I write too much, but holy crap this was awful. Tedious, too many attention checks, a bad approval rate. I absolutely regret everything.

Last edited:

JCIII

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Experimental Economics Lab Bizer UGoettingen for work related to 3XUSYT70IUMFFMQYPACNF4W7HEJ0DR.
The value of your bonus is: $5.70 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Complete video descriptions | PANDA
Requester: Vision Group [A3S8THH0F8JF6U] (Req TV): $17.75/hr/hr
Description:
We have collected a large set of videos of different objects colliding with each other. In this task, we will ask you to complete a sentence (fill in a blank) describing some of these videos.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 68
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

:wave: Welcome! Project Endor (Zoltar) hasn't posted since April 2019. No more crazy mornings.

Some of the current popular scripts can be found here: https://www.mturkguide.com/primary-scripts.html

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Reactions: Blakkat

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Multiple Consumer Experience Surveys | PANDA
Requester: Christine Morris [A1AZGPW7WLM85K] [TurkerView]
Description: 5-7 minutes survey
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications:
  • Exclude_Workers_210131 Convenience DoesNotExis
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 2 min, 11 sec
Catchability: Okay

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Duke

Reaction score
Title: Effects of Social Media Usage and Higher Education on Political PolarizationAccept
Requester: Hannah Kip [ABO1LC4WMEV42] Contact
TV: No reviews
TO: No reviews
Reward: $1.15
Duration: 00:30:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey will ask questions regarding your level of education, political identity, social media usage, and how you access your political news (social media, television, radio, etc.) This survey should only take 2-5 minutes to complete!
Qualifications: None

This one was like 1 min.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
good morning all! Should be called football-less saturday and sunday...
there's a football game today (senior bowl) and a football game tomorrow if you are into video games.

stinks the super bowl is a 2 week break instead of played the week after conference championships.

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.