01/30 - Marzipan Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lo3fg

Reaction score
Takes around an hour, got a $7.62 bonus

Title: Image Viewing Study | PANDA
Requester: Dani Bassett Lab [A2EFENZUAL6Z9V] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.37] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.63] [Fast: 4.22]
Description:
40 minute experiment with average time, performance, and completion bonuses adding up to $6-$7
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: None

Reactions: lsutiger25

Constantinople

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have experience using your amazon payments account to buy things on Amazon and getting billed twice?

One line says order with (vendor) complete -$19.00
The other line says payment to (amazon order ID) -$19.00

The order ID is for the order I placed with that vendor. Do I talk to Amazon to fix this or Amazon payments?

Sephiroth

Reaction score
I would recommend running PandAs for C-SATs, Pinterests and keeping an eye at Hit Finder for a hot batch or survey to pop up. If you use Mturk Suite try "Include List" to inform you about various requesters posting (Some of NoblisCV HITs are not restricted by country). Also always try to aquire new qualifications (as many as you can - they can help you later). Generally, the amount of HITs for non-US workers are significantly lower, but at good days I can hit a 50 or more.
Thanks for the response. I have done Noblis CV before, he is a good requester but it seems he hasn't posted HITs for awhile now. I also currently us HIT scraper, Turk master and Panda crazy. Adding for scripts would make my screen interface too crowded.

Reactions: Timuks
Reaction score
When a web eval Z URL gives and error, but you can look at the exact URL link, trim it back to just the homepage landing, and then correctly ID what type of business it is, do you flag it "not available" because the complete URL as presented failed, or do you go ahead and evaluate it after you redirect to the default homepage?

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I may be strange, but the photo of the french fries was the sexiest image on that site..

Good morning, fellow weirdos. My coffee's still kicking in, so my brain's not fully functioning yet. Trying to kick it into gear with some Pandora. Apparently my rambling generators are working though.. Anyhoo, good luck out there today!

Sephiroth

Reaction score
I'm in the US, so I don't look for them. But there have been a few hits that (I happened to see) that look for workers outside of the US. Most of those were survey's - I think there are a few batch HITS that look for someone with a language specialty (not English) - I don't know if that's your situation, but those appear from time to time.

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
When a web eval Z URL gives and error, but you can look at the exact URL link, trim it back to just the homepage landing, and then correctly ID what type of business it is, do you flag it "not available" because the complete URL as presented failed, or do you go ahead and evaluate it after you redirect to the default homepage?
I'll always try to trim the URL down and evaluate it from there.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I may be strange, but the photo of the french fries was the sexiest image on that site..

Good morning, fellow weirdos. My coffee's still kicking in, so my brain's not fully functioning yet. Trying to kick it into gear with some Pandora. Apparently my rambling generators are working though.. Anyhoo, good luck out there today!
im asexual. i was like WTF then i was like oh ok and evaluated it like anything else lol

Reactions: minkyboodle

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Operation Span Study(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: CARE EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES [A2C1MZL1EWZGRL] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.56] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.69] [Reviews: 34] [ToS: 0]
Description:
This HIT uses the Inquisit plugin. You will be invited to complete four questionnaires asking you to report on your emotional experience. You will then be invited to complete a simple computer task. The entire HIT should take about 30 min to complete.
Time: 50 minutes
Reward: $3.50
Qualifications: Exc: [762965-31830] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.3.6

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Eek :eek:

Welcome tricker to our scatterbrain club, @minkyboodle :p
Yay! Welcome to the Ditzy Dames Crew, tricker @tricker ! We have t-shirts with our mascot Dory, but we'll probably forget to send you one, because we do things like that. As soon as we remember, you'll get your welcome kit, I promise.
*Writes "Send tricker her welcome kit" on a post-it that will fall off of the wall like all of the others, making this brain thing worse..*

im asexual. i was like WTF then i was like oh ok and evaluated it like anything else lol
I find it funny that all of the other images were clear, but they pixelated the faces of the people who run that site.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 10 minute survey about college choice | PANDA
Requester: Lois Miller [AOIFTN86KQRHO] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
Description:
NOTE: To qualify for this survey, you must be 18-25 years old, have attended or currently be attending college, and remember and be willing to report your SAT/ACT scores.
Time: 1 hour
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location NotEqualTo IN; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.3.6

Reaction score
Um... for all you Prolific Academic folks... do you now have to go manually force the British GPB to USD conversion by hand in Paypal? They used to just give you the option in the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.