01/30 - Marzipan Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Headed to the Dentist in a hour or so....our oldest has to have two teeth pulled out....his first two :( - Whats the going rate for the tooth fairy lol

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmmm. I let a few wills expire in my queue last night instead of returning them and then I am getting an error occurred on my first zoltar of the day. Do you guys think I am I locked out this morning?

Timuks

Bonjorno
Reaction score
Hi anyone got any HITs that do not have a location in US requirement but still pay well?
I would recommend running PandAs for C-SATs, Pinterests and keeping an eye at Hit Finder for a hot batch or survey to pop up. If you use Mturk Suite try "Include List" to inform you about various requesters posting (Some of NoblisCV HITs are not restricted by country). Also always try to aquire new qualifications (as many as you can - they can help you later). Generally, the amount of HITs for non-US workers are significantly lower, but at good days I can hit a 50 or more.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh just realized I returned a google HIT about 25 minutes ago....Time to hopefully let the queue fill up

Reactions: BrewMeister

Turkster

Reaction score
Title: Website Evaluation | PANDA
Requester: Project Endor (Zoltar) [A2ZRMA7YDNF5RJ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.63] [Fair: 4.48] [Comm: 1.88] [Fast: 4.66]
Description:
-
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmmm. I let a few wills expire in my queue last night instead of returning them and then I am getting an error occurred on my first zoltar of the day. Do you guys think I am I locked out this morning?
Normally, no. Expires should just be gone. Recently, however, who knows what in the world Zoltie / Will / Sergey / are all up to....

Status
Not open for further replies.