01/28 - Sudden Takeover Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted65

Reaction score
I tend to use the End button now if i dont see the info right away since a lot of sites put info at the bottom. And if its not there well, just have to scroll up.
yeah its a good idea, though as I stated above was mostly referring to the Hit layout of website Z's.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
We moved into a monthly 'corporate' furnished apartment for a month (while we go house hunting) and paid a huge fee AND a huge deposit. And signed a detailed paper about what we'd pay if they had to clean each and every appliance, towel, sheet.
DD and I closed all the bedrooms and took all the cushions off the couch and stored anything that could break (or would have to be cleaned). We slept on the floor with sheets from the thrift store. *I want my deposit back*
So, last night Frank the cat climbed up the lattice on a door in an effort to - I don't know - and pulled the whole thing down.
At 2am.
Damn cat.....................

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We moved into a monthly 'corporate' furnished apartment for a month (while we go house hunting) and paid a huge fee AND a huge deposit. And signed a detailed paper about what we'd pay if they had to clean each and every appliance, towel, sheet.
DD and I closed all the bedrooms and took all the cushions off the couch and stored anything that could break (or would have to be cleaned). We slept on the floor with sheets from the thrift store. *I want my deposit back*
So, last night Frank the cat climbed up the lattice on a door in an effort to - I don't know - and pulled the whole thing down.
At 2am.

Glad you found something! Did you get your bank card sorted out ... what did you end up doing?

Happy house hunting! :D

Reactions: jan

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Some days I feel like my mouse wheel is just going to fall off because of all the scrolling on the websites Z's
I push Ctrl+F and search for the words visible in the logo or whatever at the top left.
that way it will bring me to a place where I can copy/paste, no scrolling needed

Reactions: Twisted65

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
At 2am.
what does DD mean?
...cause designated driver isn't quite fitting into that sentence..?

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score

Glad you found something! Did you get your bank card sorted out ... what did you end up doing?

Happy house hunting! :D
Not really. But with a place I can have a new one forwarded or maybe open a new account at a new bank?
Thankfully, we weathered that storm! (And storm it was - we were in Portland, Maine and it was dark, snowing/raining). Uggg. I think I need a back up cash plan next time I try something so stupid :)

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh crapsticks...my roommate just gave me heartbreaking news before he went to bed. Sir John Hurt has passed away. :biblethump: I'm going to think of it as he's just regenerated, or I'll start crying..

Reactions: BrewMeister and jan

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Not really. But with a place I can have a new one forwarded or maybe open a new account at a new bank?
Thankfully, we weathered that storm! (And storm it was - we were in Portland, Maine and it was dark, snowing/raining). Uggg. I think I need a back up cash plan next time I try something so stupid :)
Awwww, try not to think of it as stupid. We're human and accidents happen. I think it was a great experience showing your daughter how you handle emergencies, come up with clever alternatives and being really flexible. I'm sure it's an adventure you will guys will talk about for years to come :revolvingheart:

Last edited:
Reactions: jan and minkyboodle

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I think if the zoltars can be caught a slight bit faster... I might max out by 2pm...

blaaarrrrgh

Status
Not open for further replies.