HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
masters batch up[/td][/tr]

Reactions: eagle eye

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
On the theme of mozzarella, here's an hors d'oeuvre treat I discovered around New Years while fooling around in the kitchen:

Ingredients: Mozz, salami, sun dried tomato, jalapeno

You'll need a zester tool:

Slice open the jalapeno and lay it flat on the cutting board. Use the zest tool to peel off long filaments of the fleshy inside of the pepper. Set aside and wash hands really well or wear gloves.

1. Take a slice of fancy salami - not the huge stuff they make sandwiches, but from a link the diameter of a cracker. Pepperoni would work too
2. Add a blob of fresh mozzarella the size of a candy sucker
3. Top with a small bite of sun dried tomato, drizzle some of that oil on the cheese.
4. Garnish with jalapeno zest

YUM

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Goodmorning!

For other FB users, do you guys ever check your time on fb?
Last week I was an average of 1 hour and 40 minutes on there. Wow.
Last Friday I spent 3 hours and 9 minutes total...out of my day.

I hate that I found this and seeing how long I'm on it lol

Edit: I also had a dream last night that FB shut down lol

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Morning. School closed again.
See you later in May? :wink:

School aged children are so naive. They get giddy over snow days - a day when they can go back to bed or spend time playing in the new fallen snow. What they don't realize (at least where I live) is that you have extra days of school in late May as makeup days for snow days as state law calls for some required number of instruction days. If there were no snow days (my dream winter -- only has happened once that snow was rare and temps above average!), kids would be out of school for the summer sooner.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
baby rhino?

Some day I want to see you post a trash panda or a sod poodle. :nod:
I don't know what a sod noodle (worm?) is but I can definitely post a trash panda tomorrow!

Reactions: Sondi

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

School aged children are so naive. They get giddy over snow days - a day when they can go back to bed or spend time playing in the new fallen snow. What they don't realize (at least where I live) is that you have extra days of school in late May as makeup days for snow days as state law calls for some required number of instruction days. If there were no snow days (my dream winter -- only has happened once that snow was rare and temps above average!), kids would be out of school for the summer sooner.
I always hated snow days for this reason. I would rather be in school when its cold and have more free days when it's warm.

Reactions: theturkscribe

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I don't know what a sod noodle (worm?) is but I can definitely post a trash panda tomorrow!
don't know what a sod noodle is (snake maybe?) but a sod poodle is a prairie dog. Amarillo Sod Poodles are a new minor league baseball team that begins play in April 2019.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
don't know what a sod noodle is (snake maybe?) but a sod poodle is a prairie dog. Amarillo Sod Poodles are a new minor league baseball team that begins play in April 2019.
ohhh I read that wrong! lol my bad. I'll find one of those, too!

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Where I live, "snow days" are already added into the regular school year, so if they miss for snow they don't have any extra days. The only problem is when they don't miss for snow and they have all these extra days..... If there isn't any snow they'll sometimes give them random days off toward the end of the year like, "Oh, btw, we decided your kids don't need to come to school this Tuesday..."

Also, Good Morning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.