01/27 - Wholesome Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
99 cents from goal and then mturk lights went out for me. Now I'm regretting all the hits I returned, lol.

Edit: Apparently I suck at math or I'm just tired. I forgot to add bonus money. I'm good, and definitely done. Time to eat!

Last edited:

strangeghost

Reaction score
99 cents from goal and then mturk lights went out for me. Now I'm regretting all the hits I returned, lol.

Edit: Apparently I suck at math or I'm just tired. I forgot to add bonus money. I'm good, and definitely done. Time to eat!
Just curious, and totally cool if you don't want to answer, but what is your daily goal? I'm really just curious, as a new mturk user, what some of the more experienced people set as daily goals. I'm on week 3, so still super new at this. The first week was scraping to make even a few dollars, now it's pretty easy to make that quickly. Curious if after you get to 1,000 hits or whatever if the pools really open up more?

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Earn up to $4.80 by finding weapons in x-rays | PANDA
Requester: Kitten Kat [A6VATOVI2A7DQ] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Work with an automated assistant to find weapons in x-rays - the more you find the more you earn!
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

• Grimacing
Reactions: cb456
Status
Not open for further replies.