01/27 - Super Rumble Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I'm getting my shopping fix by recommending Overdrive ebooks for the library buy. My top three favorite things and in one go - shopping, saving money, books . . . Majority of the time the library buys them too!

Reactions: jklmnop

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm more excited about AEW.
i've been hearing a lot about AEW the past few weeks. it would be cool if they gain more steam before their first show in May

and i will watch some of the Rumble tonight, but i'm just not feeling it at the moment

the Rumble matches use to always be one of my favorite too

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i even thought the woman's rumble was pretty fun last year

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got it on, but I feel the same way.
And a lot of people must agree, cause we're in the midst of the lowest WWE ratings in years.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Compare 18 pairs of images | Accept
Requester: Faez ahmed [A19PF8TZ5H1MPK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.56] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.20] [Fast=1.67] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.33] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=50%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: Each question has a pair of images named Set A and Set B. For each question, you have to judge whether Set A is more diverse or Set B.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
SHORT EASY[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Michele

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I wasn't really around to make money today but I got a bonus and got a good qual back so hooray!

You've received a bonus from JK for work.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I took a break from doing HITS and went to Home Depot to get a chainsaw. After I got it together and put it through it's paces I got back to Mturk and started a Computer Vision. My first one was marking a boundary around a diced onion on a hot dog. A diced onion that is directly next to the diced onion I'd marked on the last HIT I completed before I left the house. It's possible that I just sprained my brain on that one.

Last edited:

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I took a break from doing HITS and went to Home Depot to get a chainsaw. After I got it together and put it through it's paces I got back to Mturk . I started a Computer Vision and my first one was marking a boundary around a diced onion on a hot dog. A diced onion that is directly next to the diced onion I'd marked on the last HIT I completed before I left the house. It's possible that I just sprained my brain on that one.
Ouch that was painful just to think about it.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Complete an anonymous online survey about your current workplace | Accept
Requester: Jamie Smith [A2UOGEA24LUAJ2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Pixel Leadership Group wants to learn more about manager behaviors, team functioning, and organizational cultures across several industries. Survey takes about 20 minutes on average. Eligible participants must be 18+ and employed (full-time or part-time).
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Not too long.[/td][/tr]

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 795

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 791
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $3.28
- HIT reward earned: $234.76
- Total Amount earned this week: $238.04

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Education/Employment Survey | Accept
Requester: Robin Van Hoy [AT816WR3BRAET] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Answer demographic questions about your employment and education level, about 10-15 minutes
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
really short[/td][/tr]

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this :)
For me, it took 40 minutes 42 sec, so, it was $14.74/hr but I think this could really vary
Title: Marking objects and relations in images. Bonuses for good work! On average $10/hour. (a 'Start Immediately!' task) | PANDA
Requester: Stanford University [AALPOIWHC4JFR] (Req TV): $78.04/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
In this HIT you will mark objects, properties and relations in an image. Bonus will be given for good work!
Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

if anyone missed it before

Reactions: cb456 and lolkatB

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this :)
For me, it took 40 minutes 42 sec, so, it was $14.74/hr but I think this could really vary
I threw mine back. I saw myself early on becoming way too concerned with being thorough, and I knew that it would take me too long for it to be worth it.

Reactions: Itsmee and Michele

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
You're just in "awesome wife" mode. :wink:

I'm lurking right now to try to learn some things because I hope to learn something other than HTML and try to do freelance work by programming things for people. I have the books on two different languages, I just need to get started and then I'm sure I'll develop questions about what programming is used in the real world for the kinds of things I want to do and he should be able to address those for me in his Wednesday chats
at some point.

BTW, has he tried or looked into Youtube? I am not at all very familiar with Twitch other when given a link like you have for me to his page but I wonder if Youtube gives him more exposure and can offer more possible monetization than Twitch.

egryan1

Reaction score
You're just in "awesome wife" mode. :wink:

I'm lurking right now to try to learn some things because I hope to learn something other than HTML and try to do freelance work by programming things for people. I have the books on two different languages, I just need to get started and then I'm sure I'll develop questions about what programming is used in the real world for the kinds of things I want to do and he should be able to address those for me in his Wednesday chats
at some point.

BTW, has he tried or looked into Youtube? I am not at all very familiar with Twitch other when given a link like you have for me to his page but I wonder if Youtube gives him more exposure and can offer more possible monetization than Twitch.
I am pretty sure that there is a way to just make your twitch broadcast into you tube videos though probably need to do some slight editing . The thing with youtube you have to get to a pretty big number of views before they even start allowing you to monetize its not really has friendly to new or smaller channels

Reactions: Sondi
Status
Not open for further replies.