01/27 - Frowsy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
these are pretty easy and approve immediately but I think they've doubled the amount of work involved (two conversations instead of one) for the same pay.
your conclusions make sense, they've had a few $3.75 and $7.50 ones.

Used to be 1 long convo exchange with AI to review for $3.75, instant approval. I notice this one linked above, was 2 long convo exchanges, for $7.50.

They also had a few other types of $7.50 HITs for a while, that were reviewed before approval. I used to just take the $3.75 ones because they instantly approved, and higher paying ones before, took review time.

This one took about an hour (one convo was veeeerrrry problematic and took longer to annotate) and instantly approved, 2 convos to review, total.

Reactions: Aydiarose

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
2 hour timer
Took 12 min
Title: Answer a brief survey about pain.Accept
Requester: Rose Williamson [A1HDFJTHZN6KLO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.60][Pay=Fair][Approval=3-7 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 02:00:00
Available: 1
Description: In this survey from Ohio University (IRB:20-E-201), you will be asked to write about a time you experienced physical pain and then fill out several questionnaires about your history of pain, mental and physical health, and general demographics.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; RWilliamson 6.15 Past Workers DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Last edited:

Kmd2jn

Reaction score

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Has anyone else here gotten chosen for the Pie training work on Prolific.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I got one the other day where I got to try and make the AI curse. Took me less than thirty seconds to get it to give me all 7 of George Carlin's 7 words you can't say on TV. lol
I actually copied one AI comment because... the AI said so many offensive words .... I was a bit surprised. I mean.... I was *impressed* at the filthiness of the litany they had written....

good job on getting the AI to say bad words. ~ That's what they paid us for! hehe

Reactions: Kmd2jn

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
I actually copied one AI comment because... the AI said so many offensive words .... I was a bit surprised. I mean.... I was *impressed* at the filthiness of the litany they had written....

good job on getting the AI to say bad words. ~ That's what they paid us for! hehe
I never catch the ones that want you to make it say something unsafe. only the lable ones 😢

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
7 min timer
Hint: open HIT, load link inside first before accepting HIT, read weblink intro, then accept HIT. Will give you a little extra time with such a short timer.
Took me 5 min

Title: Audio Preference testAccept
Requester: Emmanuel Dupoux [AGFWVPZI4ARPQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.69][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.29][Fast=4.00][Comm=3.67][Fair=3.67][Reviews=10][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 00:07:00
Available: 2
Description: Pick the audio that feels the most natural to you
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, US; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
6.5 min
Title: Exploring how people reason about animals or peopleAccept
Requester: ConceptualDevelopment [A1M5I2RBJVITIX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.79][Pay=Generous][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.26][Fast=4.60][Comm=5.00][Fair=3.86][Reviews=27][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This study lasts approximately 10 minutes. If you agree to participate, you will be presented with some information and asked some simple questions designed to investigate your understanding of the information that was presented.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
speaking of ducks

a week ago I was coming out of our local Walmart and a woman was proudly (she was super happy) walking in with two friends
holding a leash

with a duck at the end.
He (perhaps it was a girl duck?) was waddling in.

I'm guessing. Support duck??
unofficially a support duck, but since it's walmart i would not be surprised if it was a pet duck.

• Haha
Reactions: jan and HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.