01/26 - Whistle While I Turk It Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I suck at AHK but I'm ok with Tapermonkey style scripts.
I mean AHK is literally just mimicking what you do on your keyboard and is pretty much written like English.

What you do is go to a hit and figure out what you need to do on your keyboard, and then convert that to AHK.

An example: Say you need to check a button on a page and want to select the 4th option to the right. You determine that to get to the row of buttons you need to press tab 5 times. So that becomes Send {Tab 5}. Then you want to get to Option 4, which you realize after pressing Tab 5 times, you need to press the Right Key 3 times. So that becomes Send {Right 3}. Just follow this style for writing AHK scripts

Last edited:

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Wait when did Unspun get here...

This is what happens when I don't pay attention.

Hi, Unspun, you rapscallion you.

Reactions: aveline

BlueSkyHippie

Graveyard Queen
Contributor
Reaction score
Just like turking, make sure you back that up before switching it over. I would hope it swaps with no issues, but I don't know...
Thanks. I'll d/l the contents of the card to the laptop before I switch. Many of the pics are backed up on imgur, but not all.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
I'm going to try to figure it out when I'm done with tonight's paper work. In the past I wrote a few scripts with AHK but I had to set them for my screen size to select images and it turned out to be a real pain to say the least.

I mean AHK is literally just mimicking what you do on your keyboard and is pretty much written like English.

What you do is go to a hit and figure out what you need to do on your keyboard, and then convert that to AHK.

An example: Say you need to check a button on a page and want to select the 4th option to the right. You determine that to get to the row of buttons you need to press tab 5 times. So that becomes Send {Tab 5}. Then you want to get to Option 4, which you realize after pressing Tab 5 times, you need to press the Right Key 3 times. So that becomes Send {Right 3}. Just follow this style for writing AHK scripts

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Nomad

Reaction score

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What's up man, you finally made the jump?
Aww Jeah!

The last place I was at didn't help me to make more money. So, it didn't make sense to stay.

Last edited:
Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I actually never had this happen to me once on google chrome tho
I only use firefox and got them all the time before I figured it out.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Companies and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Activities | PANDA
Requester: CSR Research [A3ETITQW7OEHPZ] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: We are conducting a survey about perceptions of company evaluations and corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities. The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Masters has been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is 97, Location is US, Total approved HITs is 1000

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score

This is the first time I've ever seen someone explain AHK and it actually made perfect sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.