01/26 - Tasteful Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

are the noah's any good? I read some are good and some are bad.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I was going to go to sleep but I'm watching a video on youtube about about how to build a boat. In case I ever need that knowledge you never know.

I just watched Gilligans island and you're watching a youtube video about a boat? This is destiny. Your ass is bout to get lost on a deserted island with hot chicks and a fat guy.

Reactions: Pleco and Drwho10

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Strange, that is exactly how I look when I eat those.
I was going to go to sleep but I'm watching a video on youtube about about how to build a boat. In case I ever need that knowledge you never know.

I found out there was a box of Milano cookies in the house so I'm pretty much in heaven rn.

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I like it when you like my posts, Pleco @The Artist Formerly Known as Pleco. Your username has so many words in it that I feel as though my posts have been liked by about three people when it's only you. It gives me a false sense of popularity.
Pleco @The Artist Formerly Known as Pleco was my 1000th like, so he will always have a special place in my heart.
When I finish up building my boat, when I start building a boat and then I finish it up, you guys will be the first ones to be invited aboard.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That Mindspark approved a little while ago. It was quite possibly the worst hit I've ever done. I'm sure the lower paying ones were better but this one in particular was impossible to finish in the allotted time w/ the number of manuals they wanted. I only took two breaks less than 5min each to get water and change a diaper. I ended up submitting 5min before it was set to expire, messaged them (no response), then continued on into the wee hrs of the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.