01/25 - Wholesome Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

cassius

Reaction score
hmm ... bella ciao

5:39 - 7:54

If a body write a body
and a body don't reply,
may a body write
and ask the reason why.

postcard , michigan , 1908

sleepyrat

Reaction score
TIL the accept button changes colors after you've done a hit...that would of saved me a lot of accidentally opening surveys I've already done lmao

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
I should have my son do this one....
I remember when Microsoft bought Minecraft, he bitched "Dad, they're gonna RUIN it!"
forgive me if I've already told this story...thinking of my son reminded me of it. When he was in Headstart eons ago, I used to pick him up in the chiefmobile and bring him back to the station when I was working. Hope, the office manager would park him at a desk and he played on my laptop. She'd watch him when we had a run. Well one day, I picked him in my blues (jeans and crew t-shirt back then). Millie, the headstart teacher, asked if she could talk to me. I thought man this isn't good.
She asked me if I was on the FD. Well, duh, I drove up in the chiefmobile and am wearing my 811 crew shirt, so yeah, I am.
"Are you taking any training"
"Like regular training, or special training?"
Special, she replied.
Yeah, I am taking HazMat Officer training so I can command a haz-mat scene and sign all the paperwork for the Dayton Regional HazMat Response Team.
Millie laughed. She said Keegan was proud of his dad being a lou (lieutenant) on the FD. And that I was a boss on the Dayton Asthma Response Team. She said she knew childhood asthma was a growing problem (obviously given her profession), but she had no idea it was so serious that the Dayton metro area needed a regional asthma response team

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
man is it slow today or what? One more day of prolific kicking mturk's ass

Reactions: Dan 45

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Research study: Call for participants. | PANDA
Requester: LInC Lab [A2VLN42N0UTLS7]
TurkerView: [ $16.79 / hour ]
Description: The Language, Interaction, and Cognition Lab at UC Merced is looking for online participants for a brief experiment. The requirements are that you are at least 18 years old and are a fluent English speaker. The task will take ~15 minutes and will pay $4
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 30
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications:
  • Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
  • wrs_demo DoesNotExist
  • Location EqualTo US
[3UY0U6RXHYZSYTZWUP1B3YVZ375O49]

sleepyrat

Reaction score
for those of you using prolific, how long did you have to wait to get off the waitlist?

jenu

Reaction score
It's terrible!
I can no longer work because of the interruptions!

Reactions: KYKITTY

jenu

Reaction score
How is it going for you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.