01/24 - Tabby Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

LumosDC

Reaction score
HelloHello @HelloHello

My BOC also shipped yesterday, but don't know weight of package as its being delivered via USPS and it doesn't list the weight. Supposed to get here on Thursday and can't wait to see what kind of crap I get. Plan on posting it to the Woot forum.

glad you are not fuming because of DC not being a state. :LOL:

reqs in australia, germany, china, england don't have DC listed in the state dropdown box in recent studies i have done. while that is not my state answer, i like to look for that because of you when i come across those.
Even some USA based requesters omit DC from the dropdown box. Super annoying to get to the end of a HIT/Prolific study and it doesn't include DC. It's like do I return the survey and forfeit the time/money or do I just select Virginia/Maryland bc they are the bordering states and risk getting a rejection along with possible bans. Usually I'll select Virginia bc that is where I was raised, but Maryland would be less time consuming for me to get to bc I primarily use public transit and live along the Red Line.

Reactions: HelloHello

jenu

Reaction score
Does Panda Crazy Max still work?
I have a vague impression that this script starts and stops on command.

jan

Reaction score
Does Panda Crazy Max still work?
I have a vague impression that this script starts and stops on command.
I use it and it works fine for me

Reactions: jenu

jenu

Reaction score
nothing can be caught anymore, not even a hit of $0.01 !

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: jan

jenu

Reaction score
Let's thank Mr. AWOL Chris for the mess he spread in the Mturk platform!

Status
Not open for further replies.