01/24 - Still Life Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Real talk: all most of those space pics you see are actually "photoshopped" to colorize them. The originals are grainy black and white photos and are processed to enhance the visibility of their structure. Basically if you hopped in your space machine and looked out the window, that's not actually what you'd see.
More info

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: El Pablo

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
What do you think guys???

I had a requester email me a link as a follow up to a HIT I did for him earlier. What he wants are ID's from other workers to send them the link????? He wants me to gather them. I will get a dollar and anyone that signs up for the survey will get a dollar also??? The link is up.. Do you want me to post the job and let me know what think? His TO is good and I got paid from him before? Would you feel comfortable sending me your worker ID? I don't know if I would, but I guess it would be okay? What do you guys think? Want me to put up the link? Is this a SCAM? I dunno...seeking advice from the round table here.
That sounds sketchy. If he's trying to get more workers to do his HIT, tell him to come to a forum and post about it!

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Match text descriptions to the correct image. | PANDA
Requester: Anne [AMQ6TNGIEJXD8] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will view a short text description of images and have to match it to the correct image.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That sounds sketchy. If he's trying to get more workers to do his HIT, tell him to come to a forum and post about it!
plus if a guy just wants workerIDs, you can easily just find lists all over Google from requesters who have them hosted on their websites, github acts, etc

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer ashort questions | PANDA
Requester: Joshua Knobe [A3INOEQSBNJES5] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.16 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.12 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.67 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.70 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 114
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Fun easy study for money
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Sondi

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
plus if a guy just wants workerIDs, you can easily just find lists all over Google from requesters who have them hosted on their websites, github acts, etc
Still thinking about it....

Goldie

Reaction score
Lol. It was so bizarre finding out that everything I had been taught about nutrition as a child was a lie. (food pyramid)

I have come to the conclusion pretty much EVERYTHING we've been told is a lie. As far as food goes, if they tell you not to do it--do it! I am 62 and I eat tons of butter and eggs and salt and I am healthier than anyone I know who is my age.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Low carb diet helped me immensely.
I lost 20 pounds doing that. If you lower it to 70g or less a day, you'll lose weight....like everyday.
Thats what happened to me.
i ate strawberries yesterday after not eating any fruit for like 5 weeks.
i felt so spoiled! they were barely even ripe, but they were the best tasting strawberries ever.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol. It was so bizarre finding out that everything I had been taught about nutrition as a child was a lie. (food pyramid)
Food pyramid is so messed up because lobbyists for the grain/farming industry wanted tons of people to eat that stuff because the farms get subsidies for growing it, so obviously Americans should be eating a ton of it! Except that that's not actually healthy at all. I'll step off my soap box here but if you want to read more: http://fee.org/freeman/how-government-makes-us-fatter/

LiquidMist TheReturn

Misery Master
Reaction score
Not related to anything, but sometimes space doesn't even look real. But it sure is pretty.
That's because light pollution keeps us from seeing it and also those pictures are altered.

Norovirus.
Dude, don't joke about that. I had that. It is one of the most miserable things.

Vomiting out both your ends, sore throat, body ache, headache, listlessness, fever, weakness, fatigue for like A WEEK.

It is MEGA miserable.

It scared my roommates so bad they said they were going to drag me to the hospital. I would pass out into pools of my own sweat and drool after vomiting.

Seriously. MISERABLE.

Reactions: Azazael

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Welp, mommy fail today. The kid got hives two weeks ago after having milk so we were advised to cut out dairy until her doc sees her. That totally slipped my mind this morning while making breakfast for everyone. Poor thing barfed three times in a span of 15min about a half hr after eating. Hope everyone else is having a better afternoon.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Welp, mommy fail today. The kid got hives two weeks ago after having milk so we were advised to cut out dairy until her doc sees her. That totally slipped my mind this morning while making breakfast for everyone. Poor thing barfed three times in a span of 15min about a half hr after eating. Hope everyone else is having a better afternoon.
Poor babe :(
I hope she feels better soon

Status
Not open for further replies.