01/24 - Fussy Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

This is an automated thread post because someone probably fell asleep. :aveeyeroll:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
On today's National Calendar:

National Peanut Butter Day - I would tell you more but I have peanut butter stuck to the roof of my mouth

National Compliment Day - you are the greatest turking forum members in the world!

National Beer Can Appreciation Day - celebrates the debut of beer in cans in 1935

jan

Reaction score

National Peanut Butter Day - I would tell you more but I have peanut butter stuck to the roof of my mouth

National Compliment Day - you are the greatest turking forum members in the world!

National Beer Can Appreciation Day - celebrates the debut of beer in cans in 1935

My dogs favorite toy is a mostly empty peanut butter jar (plastic). :)

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
My dogs favorite toy is a mostly empty peanut butter jar (plastic). :)
just don't get his/her head stuck in it!

i thought i found the perfect image for today's calendar - a cat head stuck in a peanut butter jar - but it was a carton of ice cream so i did not use it. I also passed on a dog licking peanut butter off a fork because it was gross with the slobber dripping.

Reactions: jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Good morning all! Woke up to a %5.12 bonus....nice way to startthe day.
"woke up" to 2 prolific inquisit studies that i could not do as i'm on the chromebook and not sitting at my desktop.

• Sad
Reactions: jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
is everyone still mining for holiday pennies? seems like i did not catch squat yesterday and i'm wondering if it is a large active worker pool or if surveys were in limited supplies than they might normally have been released in.

Reactions: XWarrior

booklover

Reaction score
is everyone still mining for holiday pennies? seems like i did not catch squat yesterday and i'm wondering if it is a large active worker pool or if surveys were in limited supplies than they might normally have been released in.
I've done worse this week than I did the week between Christmas & New Years. Granted, I haven't been able to take many breaks at work to squeeze in a few hits, but still. It's been a pathetic week for me, you're not alone!

• Love
Reactions: jan and rsmath

jan

Reaction score
I've done worse this week than I did the week between Christmas & New Years. Granted, I haven't been able to take many breaks at work to squeeze in a few hits, but still. It's been a pathetic week for me, you're not alone!
I tried to do a HIT yesterday, got almost all the way through, my computer froze, when I rebooted the HIT reverted to page one.

I decided that it was a good time to work on another sock (next set of socks, for those that are counting :wink:
and watch youtube.

I've got to go to work today (so no hits for me). Maybe this w/e.

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score

Oh today's a good one, got a can of peanut butter stout in the fridge just for the occasion!

Reactions: XWarrior

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Oh today's a good one, got a can of peanut butter stout in the fridge just for the occasion!
$2 half gallon of ice cream this week at the store. may have to get peanut butter and jelly ice cream! :wacko:

RIP Birthday Bash. :(

Reactions: ekkirksey

rater9

Reaction score
Title: Cognitive Assessment Participation Suvey | PANDA
Requester: Moriah Splonskowski [A13HC0S47233Z7] [TurkerView]
Description: This is a questionnaire about participation in specific types of cognitive assessment, that is, assessments of memory and thinking. This survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 7 min, 34 sec
Catchability: Impossible
Pros: Bubbles and demographics. No writing prompts. Moves Fast. Must be over 55-years-old. It could be done faster. I'm a little slow today.
Cons: A little repetitive in places.

Reactions: Blakkat
Status
Not open for further replies.