Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Last edited:

nikicollazo

-----------------
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.08 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 31
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
Hits Available: 365
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99, Location is US

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well considering how defensive and creative you're getting with the details of the explanations I'd say that's highly unlikely but that's just my perspective, I don't know anything about you other than you like to edit other people's scripts a lot but you put yourself as Author
And I don't know a lot about you except the shitty reputation that you have accumulated, then you come out and assume something out of thin air.

adaaaam

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And I don't know a lot about you except the shitty reputation that you have accumulated, then you come out and assume something out of thin air.
Hey that's uncalled for, I've been nothing but civil with you, "your" scripts like ProductRNR and Great Hit Export are not really yours, but I think the smartest thing at this point is we should take this to private conversation, is that agreeable?

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
/me ignores dramz.

Hey, did WARJLords win? We won, right?!

Reactions: TQueen and Liz
Status
Not open for further replies.