01/21 - So Fabulous Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Say hi to my new little friend, Moose. The adoption process here in NYC is crazy - several references, phone calls sent out to all, and a 5 hour processing time. It was worth it, though. This guy is a such a chill and snuggly little beast.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Say hi to my new little friend, Moose. The adoption process here in NYC is crazy - several references, phone calls sent out to all, and a 5 hour processing time. It was worth it, though. This guy is a such a chill and snuggly little beast.

So cute! How old is he?

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
The only one I'm not getting is websites...not that I'm complaining...

Reactions: harriss143

KittyTacos

Reaction score

What a handsome fur baby. He looks like he has personality plus....

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score

Yessss you are my favourite for the whole day for adopting. Welcome to MTC Moose!

Reactions: KittyTacos

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score

now that's a Caturday! :D

gm @ everyone! hoping for a few easy dollars this morning.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score

Awwww LOVE!!!!

Reactions: KittyTacos
Status
Not open for further replies.