Title: Annotate images of back of cars | Accept
Requester: Eran Eilat [A3QE8SP63FVL7X] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.64] [Pay=4.91] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=1]
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=4.30] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=4.60] [Reviews=20] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=0%] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Annotate 100 images of back of cars following the instruction. IGNORE FIRST TUTORIAL IMAGE FOR HANDS ANNOTATION. THIS TASK IS FOR CARS
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Was anyone able to get this one to work?[/td][/tr]
I heard some spent spent upwards of 30 minutes only to have the HIT get 'stuck' without an option to continue. That in conjunction with a user reporting a block from this requester has made be a bit hesitant to touch that HIT even with that reward.

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
OK so go to 'search' on the forum and/or TurkerView and put in the subject keywords one at a time as you can recall and see if something doesn't pop up. Hit Finder/Catcher/Tracker are all part of Mturk suite which you can download as a Chrome Extension. I don't use Panda so can't help you on that.
I used this method, and immediately found the requester. I sent them a message, explaining the situation, along with the HIT completion code, my worker ID and my email address. I couldn't send the screen shot, because there was no way to attach it. They can get it, if they email me. I hope they believe me, when I tell them I completed it on time.

Reactions: HelloHello

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Something weird - I put in a request earlier today, probably 4 or 5 hours ago, to 'Transfer Earning' and I just looked and it's showing date of Transfer as tomorrow, 1/22/2019 instead of today 1/21/2019?
My transfers have always had the next day as the date for months now. I think we all decided it was b/c it's when they're finished... even though it says "requested" b/c they like to fuck with us :wink:

Reactions: aveline

HelloHello

Reaction score
I used this method, and immediately found the requester. I sent them a message, explaining the situation, along with the HIT completion code, my worker ID and my email address. I couldn't send the screen shot, because there was no way to attach it. They can get it, if they email me. I hope they believe me, when I tell them I completed it on time.
I'm glad it worked for you and when they contact you at your email then you can send them your screenshot if they want it. They have the ability, so I've heard, to determine the actual amount of time you spent working on the hit.

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
I'm glad it worked for you and when they contact you at your email then you can send them your screenshot if they want it. They have the ability, so I've heard, to determine the actual amount of time you spent working on the hit.
Thank you so much for helping me. It was a $1.00 hit, but that's a lot for me, when I've only potentially earned $23.00 today.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Thank you so much for helping me. It was a $1.00 hit, but that's a lot for me, when I've only potentially earned $23.00 today.

I feel you! Happy it worked for you. It took me quite a while to figure out how to find that information when I was starting out. I have my fingers crossed you get your pay. Have you looked into User Testing? I recently signed up and have $55.00 coming this week (and they pay on the dot 7 days after you complete the study). Takes about a week after you take the 'test' study, which is paid, $10, to get approved.

Reactions: Jamie Taylor

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Pffff my PE was $8.21 and I just missed a $2.50 study because I didn't hear my alarm.

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
I feel you! Happy it worked for you. It took me quite a while to figure out how to find that information when I was starting out. I have my fingers crossed you get your pay. Have you looked into User Testing? I recently signed up and have $55.00 coming this week (and they pay on the dot 7 days after you complete the study). Takes about a week after you take the 'test' study, which is paid, $10, to get approved.
No, I've never heard of User Testing. I've never heard of most things. I'll definitely look into that, thanks.

Reactions: HelloHello

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
Pffff my PE was $8.21 and I just missed a $2.50 study because I didn't hear my alarm.

Shit. You made that little WITH Panda Crazy? I only just added PC about an hour ago, having already made $21.00, using my refresh mturk method. I suddenly don't feel so confident in PC.

Reactions: Merovign

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Test your Negotiating Skills with an Artificial Intelligence System | Accept
Requester: Emmanuel Johnson [AVVL0QSRNUIZU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.77] [Pay=4.71] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.67] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.96] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 40:00
Description: In this study, you will be negotiation with an artificially intelligent virtual agent. More detailed description will follow when you arrive at the task. Please follow the link below
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
This took me about 6 minutes.[/td][/tr]

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Shit. You made that little WITH Panda Crazy? I only just added PC about an hour ago, having already made $21.00, using my refresh mturk method. I suddenly don't feel so confident in PC.
I was also up until 4am and had some errands to run, so I barely worked half a day and *all* of it was outside prime turking time.

Tomorrow will also probably be a wreck and I'm planning on trying to go whole hog on Wednesday.

My record day so far is about $70. Usually I'm more like $20-30. I actually did better before the holidays than after.

Reactions: Jamie Taylor

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still holding on at 15c PE. Still being patient. There's still time to turn this day around. :pray:
You wanna know what's crazy? I caught the $2.50 HIT again.

That never happens. Now mind you when I open it it'll probably think I already did it, but until I click that button I feel pretty positive about the situation.

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: Test your Negotiating Skills with an Artificial Intelligence System | Accept
Requester: Emmanuel Johnson [AVVL0QSRNUIZU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.77] [Pay=4.71] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.67] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.96] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 40:00
Description: In this study, you will be negotiation with an artificially intelligent virtual agent. More detailed description will follow when you arrive at the task. Please follow the link below
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
This took me about 6 minutes.[/td][/tr]
I was scared to do this one because the TO was really bad. Hopefully it works out well

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
I was also up until 4am and had some errands to run, so I barely worked half a day and *all* of it was outside prime turking time.

Tomorrow will also probably be a wreck and I'm planning on trying to go whole hog on Wednesday.

My record day so far is about $70. Usually I'm more like $20-30. I actually did better before the holidays than after.
Faith in Panda humanity, restored. I am glued to this computer, five days of the week out of seven, with those two other days usually having me back with a USB cable stuck into the back of my head by 1:30 PM.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was scared to do this one because the TO was really bad. Hopefully it works out well
TV looks good, and I personally did one on 8/26 that paid out. But I understand being cautious! I can handle about a thousand rejections, so I tend to :hungry: first and :cautious: later.

spchles1

Reaction score
TV looks good, and I personally did one on 8/26 that paid out. But I understand being cautious! I can handle about a thousand rejections, so I tend to :hungry: first and :cautious: later.
I thought all the TV reviews were still pending, anyway I hear ya. I can afford a lot of rejections too. I should have done it, lol

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Foreign Language Learning | Accept
Requester: Katherine Stasaski [A11GT30VYXMIHB] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.60
Duration: 45:00
Description: We are seeking participants for our study: Examination of Crowd Worker Responses to Tutoring Strategies. Participants are excluded if they are fluent or proficient in Italian.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; hit_limit NotIn 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
This one wasn't terrible, either.[/td][/tr]

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I thought all the TV reviews were still pending, anyway I hear ya. I can afford a lot of rejections too. I should have done it, lol
Just FYI, if you ever see older studies on TV (the first three reviews are from August), those were posted before TV automatically marked them approved like it does now. I would assume since no one came back complaining of a rejection that they were approved without issue. Just in case something like that ever comes up again :writing:

Status
Not open for further replies.