Title: Annotate images of back of cars | Accept
Requester: Eran Eilat [A3QE8SP63FVL7X] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.64] [Pay=4.91] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=1]
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=4.30] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=4.60] [Reviews=20] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=0%] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Annotate 100 images of back of cars following the instruction. IGNORE FIRST TUTORIAL IMAGE FOR HANDS ANNOTATION. THIS TASK IS FOR CARS
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Was anyone able to get this one to work?[/td][/tr]

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: short research study(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $16.69] [Pay: 3.88] [Fast: 4.84] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.84] [Fast: 4.85] [Comm: 4.38] [Fair: 4.91] [Reviews: 266] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.719] [Pen: 0.42 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 30 days
Description: Read a story and answer questions
Requirements: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 100000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US; Exc: [123979736-124661] DoesNotExist

HelloHello

Reaction score
Probably because 1/21/2019 is a bank holiday so they can't do the transfer to your bank until the next banking day 1/22/2019.
I could buy that BUT I wasn't withdrawing to the bank. I am transferring to my payment account from my dashboard. Withdrawal to bank is 2nd step after transfer to payments account.

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: 10-15 min survey--Judgments about Media Photos | PANDA
Requester: M Takarangi, D Strange [A2LQ4N9RDPSDIX] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $6.62] [Pay: 2.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.41] [Fast: 3.93] [Comm: 3.05] [Fair: 4.11] [Reviews: 261] [ToS: 10]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.20
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Answer questions about how news photos make you feel
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I could buy that BUT I wasn't withdrawing to the bank. I am transferring to my payment account from my dashboard. Withdrawal to bank is 2nd step after transfer to payments account.
Maybe Amazon bank is closed, too. :wink: Seriously, I think it might be that they don't want people transferring out to the payment account because they will likely forget it is a bank holiday and try to do that second step you mention to a bank account.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Maybe Amazon bank is closed, too. :wink: Seriously, I think it might be that they don't want people transferring out to the payment account because they will likely forget it is a bank holiday and try to do that second step you mention to a bank account.
No, its all automated if you withdraw to your bank it just sits in a queue

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: Rate a place; expected time 3-5 minutes | PANDA
Requester: Cinoo Lee [A2GUNUJHW5OCAD] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $14.77] [Pay: 4.28] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 2.67] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: 0.21 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 16
Description: Rate a place; expected time 3-5 minutes
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
I just added Panda Crazy, and I went to hitnotifier.com and started adding HITs. After a few minutes, an alarm dinged and I saw I had a HIT at the bottom, in the black box. It was a 20 minute HIT that gave me an hour to complete. I took no longer than 15 minutes, total. I noticed that when I returned to the screen to enter my HIT completion code, that the one hour timer had completely run out. WTF?! When I entered my HIT completion code and sent it, I received the message that the HIT was no longer valid, or whatever that message says, whenever you've run out of time. I'm so flustered, I honestly can't remember what it said.

Has anyone ever had that happen to them? If so, why did it happen, and how can I prevent it from happening again? I opened Panda Crazy in a separate window, as it requested me to do. I did everything correctly, and I KNOW that I only took 15 minutes. The thing is, the hour timer ran out before I was even done. I kept hearing a ding, which I now believe is what you hear when you're running out of time. I started hearing it about 6 minutes into the HIT.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I just added Panda Crazy, and I went to hitnotifier.com and started adding HITs. After a few minutes, an alarm dinged and I saw I had a HIT at the bottom, in the black box. It was a 20 minute HIT that gave me an hour to complete. I took no longer than 15 minutes, total. I noticed that when I returned to the screen to enter my HIT completion code, that the one hour timer had completely run out. WTF?! When I entered my HIT completion code and sent it, I received the message that the HIT was no longer valid, or whatever that message says, whenever you've run out of time. I'm so flustered, I honestly can't remember what it said.

Has anyone ever had that happen to them? If so, why did it happen, and how can I prevent it from happening again? I opened Panda Crazy in a separate window, as it requested me to do. I did everything correctly, and I KNOW that I only took 15 minutes. The thing is, the hour timer ran out before I was even done. I kept hearing a ding, which I now believe is what you hear when you're running out of time. I started hearing it about 6 minutes into the HIT.
Maybe it was sitting your queue for longer than you realized before you noticed it?

Reactions: jklmnop and Gator

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
Maybe it was sitting your queue for longer than you realized before you noticed it?
No. I accepted it less than a minute after I added it. After all, it was my first Panda Crazy HIT, and I was excited to see it had worked.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
No. I accepted it less than a minute after I added it. After all, it was my first Panda Crazy HIT, and I was excited to see it had worked.
Check your computer's clock. Like make sure it is recently synced, and you can even change the server that it syncs with just in case. That can affect the timers on HITs and cause them to expire early.

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
Check your computer's clock. Like make sure it is recently synced, and you can even change the server that it syncs with just in case. That can affect the timers on HITs and cause them to expire early.
My computer's clock is fine. In fact, I just completed several HITs that Panda Crazy sent, with no issues at all.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Whenever I run out of time like that I make certain I contact the requester and send along the completion code and explain what happened. I have always gotten paid. Sometimes mturk is just funky.

Last edited:

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
Whenever I run out of time like that I make certain I contact the requester and send along the completion code and explain what happened. I have always gotten paid. Sometimes mturk is just funky.
I took a screen shot, but how do I contact the requester? They're not on my dashboard, and I don't even remember the requester's name.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I took a screen shot, but how do I contact the requester? They're not on my dashboard, and I don't even remember the requester's name.
OK, so if you have Hit Tracker you should be able to find it as 'abandoned' or 'returned' in your list for today; You can also Look back through Hit Finder and something may clue you in to which hit it was and get the name; then take the requester name or the title of the Hit and go to see if you can find the hit on mturk or that failing go to Turkview/TO and look them up there - you can also search through the forum and see if it was a hit posted there and if so there will be a contact requester listed in the posted hit.

You have to go to 'History' in HIt Tracker not Overview!

Last edited:

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
OK, so if you have Hit Tracker you should be able to find it as 'abandoned' or 'returned' in your list for today; You can also Look back through Hit Finder and something may clue you in to which hit it was and get the name; then take the requester name or the title of the Hit and go to see if you can find the hit on mturk or that failing go to Turkview/TO and look them up there - you can also search through the forum and see if it was a hit posted there and if so there will be a contact requester listed in the posted hit.

You have to go to 'History' in HIt Tracker not Overview!
I don't have Hit Tracker. I don't even know what that is. I know the subject of the HIT, but I don't see it in any of the requester boxes I have saved on Panda Crazy, nor do I see the amount I was to be paid that matches the duration I was given to complete the HIT.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I don't have Hit Tracker. I don't even know what that is. I know the subject of the HIT, but I don't see it in any of the requester boxes I have saved on Panda Crazy, nor do I see the amount I was to be paid that matches the duration I was given to complete the HIT.
OK so go to 'search' on the forum and/or TurkerView and put in the subject keywords one at a time as you can recall and see if something doesn't pop up. Hit Finder/Catcher/Tracker are all part of Mturk suite which you can download as a Chrome Extension. I don't use Panda so can't help you on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.