Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Drwho10 and Yuk

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
thanks :) it was in the secret santa thread. I was trying to figure out how to post a llink or bookmark or something, because it was kind of buried, but i forgot how. but Jaded bumped it up. And thanks Jaded @Jaded :D
Whoa, awesome. We have an artist among us! You should totally post anything you do to the art thread I made. That's really good! :)

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
they gave me the student rate for 49.99 a few months ago, which I didn't ask for, and haven't been for a few years. I felt guilty, but i guess not guilty enough to pay double voluntarily.
For the amount of work us turkers do it should be part of a benefits package

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Everyone shut up about coloring. I discovered there's an adult coloring book of impressionist paintings and now I'm really itching to buy a bunch of expensive Prismacolor pencils.

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone shut up about coloring. I discovered there's an adult coloring book of impressionist paintings and now I'm really itching to buy a bunch of expensive Prismacolor pencils.
apparently its a new form of crack. People are doing lines of prismacolor pencil shavings

Reactions: Pleco

Yuk

Reaction score
If we ever enter a post-apocalyptic era where all forms of currency are worth less than dirt, you'll be really wishing you got those Prismacolor pencils. Just sayin'

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
pssssst...do it! you know you want to. all the cool kids are.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
For the amount of work us turkers do it should be part of a benefits package
especially when it's all from amazon. hey isn't this like indentured servitude, or what's that...the company stores? where you had to buy from them so you just stayed indebted to them forever or something? same thing I'm sure.

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
especially when it's all from amazon. hey isn't this like indentured servitude, or what's that...the company stores? where you had to buy from them so you just stayed indebted to them forever or something? same thing I'm sure.
We're all slaves to Bezos no use in pretending we're not

Reactions: T. Leela

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa, awesome. We have an artist among us! You should totally post anything you do to the art thread I made. That's really good! :)
thanks :) I am really bad about ever finishing anythihg. I have half done paintings all over. Except I'm dangerous with paint (seriously...i would use my arms as palettes without realizing it, licking brushes? then read about cobalt poisoning and stuff.)..anyway, i should do more maybe. with pencils,

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I laughed when I just noticed the rat in your avatar is holding a CD with "F-OFF" written on it.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
thanks :) I am really bad about ever finishing anythihg. I have half done paintings all over. Except I'm dangerous with paint (seriously...i would use my arms as palettes without realizing it, licking brushes? then read about cobalt poisoning and stuff.)..anyway, i should do more maybe. with pencils,
I'm so bad at finishing stuff, too. Especially if I become really critical of myself and think I messed up somewhere. But you have some serious talent.

Reactions: T. Leela
Status
Not open for further replies.