01/20 - Feeling Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
Y'all are too quiet.
Holla!!!!!!!!! How hard did you laugh about the governor of Alabama declaring a state of emergency before the impending snow/ice (that was not that bad) evendors happened?

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Holla!!!!!!!!! How hard did you laugh about the governor of Alabama declaring a state of emergency before the impending snow/ice (that was not that bad) evendors happened?
I nearly died laughing.

Reactions: Pleco

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
50 minutes left for dibs!
is you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
I nearly died laughing.
Were you already living here for Snowmageddon in 2014? That was a disaster! I was 18 weeks pregnant and it took us 7 hrs to drive 7 miles. I used one of the track my run apps and figured our that over the course of that day, I cumulatively walked 2.2 miles. My then 5 1/2 year was stuck at his school and he was fine, but I was uber hormonal and freaking out that I couldn't get to him.
One of his favorite stories to hear about is that while his daddy and I were stuck in traffic that I had to pee so bad that I got out of the truck and went and peed behind a building. Good times, yo!
It really IS funny though...

Reactions: LostMaeblleshire

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Were you already living here for Snowmageddon in 2014? That was a disaster! I was 18 weeks pregnant and it took us 7 hrs to drive 7 miles. I used one of the track my run apps and figured our that over the course of that day, I cumulatively walked 2.2 miles. My then 5 1/2 year was stuck at his school and he was fine, but I was uber hormonal and freaking out that I couldn't get to him.
One of his favorite stories to hear about is that while his daddy and I were stuck in traffic that I had to pee so bad that I got out of the truck and went and peed behind a building. Good times, yo!
It really IS funny though...

Yeah I was, we only got like a light dust of ice pellets where I was. Fiance and his family way over reacted and all I could think was THIS IS NOT SNOW.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
My teeth are a little sore because I've been grinding them all day, for whatever strange reason...

I'll get you the pencil sharpener Jaded @Jaded linked to though.
I didn't even notice there was a link :bag:

Poor uncle pleco. If you keep sharpening pencils like that, you're gonna need rat dentures :hug:

Reactions: TotalBabe and Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.