• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Since people were mentioning getting a warning email earlier:

I got an email 2 hours ago saying my Masters qual was revoked. No reason given other than inactivity. So yeah, don't go a month without turking. I can still do masters hits. Not really sure if it's just going to apply after the day change or what.

P.S., I seem to have the worst possible luck. 2 suspensions over nothing and now this. Amazon seems to have it out for me.

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Make decisions in a gambling game (about 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Adelaide CompCogSci [A2UKL52R7I6BX7] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $18.00] [Pay: 4.86] [Fast: null] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.54] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 4.17] [Fair: 4.74] [Reviews: 113] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.71] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.25
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this experiment you will take two short personality surveys and then decide how to place bets between two choices in a series of gambles. You may receive a bonus if the bets pay off!
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: rsclone and Michele

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Spaceship Experiment | Accept
Requester: William Dallinger [AUYKYIHQXG6XR] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.94] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.59] [Fast: 4.89] [Comm: 4.43] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 50] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $8.81] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.80
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Play a brief spaceship design game
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Michele

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've been gone for a couple hours. Did anyone else get an email from

Neevo by DefinedCrowd ?

panzer

. . .
Contributor
Reaction score
I have 45 rejections (and probably more to come since I did hundreds of these) from Amit Maheshwari for the "Which race does this person belong to?" HIT claiming that I missed an attention check. I specifically remember the HIT that it says that I missed because I remember thinking that it was an attention check since it was the only celebrity in the batch. Anybody else?

Last edited:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I got an email 2 hours ago saying my Masters qual was revoked. No reason given other than inactivity. So yeah, don't go a month without turking. I can still do masters hits. Not really sure if it's just going to apply after the day change or what.

P.S., I seem to have the worst possible luck. 2 suspensions over nothing and now this. Amazon seems to have it out for me.
Oh no! So sorry to hear this. You aren't the only one to lose it recently. :(

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Wow, I am so sorry. :cry: :hug:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

Inactivity? That's crazy. Wow, I'm sorry. What did it say about the inactivity?

An Island in the Sun

Part-time brat
Reaction score

Geez, what is up with today? Various requesters mass rejecting, other rejections, warning emails and now masters revocations?

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

:hug:

Reactions: Michele

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I have 45 rejections (and probably more to come since I did hundreds of these) from Amit Maheshwari for the "Which race does this person belong to?" HIT claiming that I missed an attention check. I specifically remember the HIT that it says that I missed because I remember thinking that it was an attention check since it was the only celebrity in the batch. Anybody else?
same. 47 rejections for me with over 500 pending. i have sent him 3 messages earlier, but he hasn't replied

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh no! So sorry to hear this. You aren't the only one to lose it recently. :(
I'll live. :) Masters wasn't very beneficial to me anyway as I slowed down month by month before just walking out.
Wow, I am so sorry. :cry: :hug:
It's about time you say something! How have you been?
Inactivity? That's crazy. Wow, I'm sorry. What did it say about the inactivity?
I was "inactive for an extended period of time" which I take to mean they weren't happy that I wasn't submitting the exceptional quality work I was 2 months ago, eh? I submitted my most current hit on 1/17. I'll be back to update on that after the day change, because I'm still able to accept masters hits.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I was "inactive for an extended period of time" which I take to mean they weren't happy that I wasn't submitting the exceptional quality work I was 2 months ago, eh? I submitted my most current hit on 1/17. I'll be back to update on that after the day change, because I'm still able to accept masters hits.
So you last did a HIT two days ago but they claim you were inactive for an extended period of time? Uhh....

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision-making (Earn up to $2.5) | Accept
Requester: ARRC [A4NJMKW58VXL6] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $4.82] [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.69] [Fast: 4.31] [Comm: 3.64] [Fair: 4.61] [Reviews: 238] [ToS: 3]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.59] [Pen: 0.09 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 1 hour
Description: You will read a scenario and complete a survey
Requirements: Completed PES Scarcity DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.