01/18 - Maniacal Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, a federal holiday.

A special hello to MTCers in the Great Lake State on this National Michigan Day.

National Winnie The Pooh Day
National Peking Duck Day
National Thesaurus Day

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
I'm sorry I haven't been posting HITs, but the arrow to export seems to have disappeared on my Lenovo Windows 10 desktop. I tried selecting BB Code and then MTurk Crowd with no luck. I like how easy it is too see information about requesters on the new MTS, but can't figure out how to export.

Reactions: cb456 and jan

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
I'm sorry I haven't been posting HITs, but the arrow to export seems to have disappeared on my Lenovo Windows 10 desktop. I tried selecting BB Code and then MTurk Crowd with no luck. I like how easy it is too see information about requesters on the new MTS, but can't figure out how to export.
the BB code works for me on my Lenovo Windows 10, not sure what's up with your

Reactions: JanetW

jan

Reaction score
I can't on my laptop, either. (I'm on that in the mornings, when I start the fire). In the afternoons I move to my other room and my other computer and can export. :(

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't on my laptop, either. (I'm on that in the mornings, when I start the fire). In the afternoons I move to my other room and my other computer and can export. :(
I've just noticed that I can see the export arrow on the MTurk HITs page and HIT Finder but not out of my queue. I'm pretty sue I used to be able to post HITs out of my queue before or maybe I am misremembering. I am using a desktop. Weird.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't work over the weekend so I got a rejection on that bdal group hit. I forget I'm supposed to check my email every evening to do a survey...arghhh

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there an alternative to HIT tracker that anyone here uses? I have acquired great disdain for the new verision in MTS.
I turned it off and don't know how to turn it back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.