01/17 - Teasing the Hits Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
I made no money this weekend. Do you guys ever get sick of the tedium of mturk too? I mean I like making extra money, but sometimes I just cant even bring myself to do another survey. Hurts my brain an ive caught myself talking to my son like how you are supposed to answer a survey question...."Trevor what do you mean your stomach hurts? Tell me, does it strongly hurt? OR does it just plain hurt? Or is it somewhat hurting? Hurts a little? Or is it not hurting at all but not feeling good either?"

Aurica

Reaction score
1 minute

Title: Tell us your shopping opinions! | PANDA
Requester: Elizabeth Friedman [A4W6F7C8EKV44] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.06 Generosity
★★★★ 4.83 Fairness
★★★★ 4.34 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 58 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Tell us your shopping opinions in a series of easy questions!
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Aurica

Reaction score
4-5 minutes, light writing section

Title: Survey about criminal case(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lady Tucson [A3D5NSO9QMF3PF] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 27 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will read a summary of a criminal case and answer questions about the case and the defendant.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Exc: [31189-30600] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Last edited:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I made no money this weekend. Do you guys ever get sick of the tedium of mturk too? I mean I like making extra money, but sometimes I just cant even bring myself to do another survey. Hurts my brain an ive caught myself talking to my son like how you are supposed to answer a survey question...."Trevor what do you mean your stomach hurts? Tell me, does it strongly hurt? OR does it just plain hurt? Or is it somewhat hurting? Hurts a little? Or is it not hurting at all but not feeling good either?"
Good morning!

I may be in the minority, but I quite enjoy turking every day. I get a little bored seeing surveys recycle the same bubble questions sometimes, but that's about it. I have a pretty short attention span, so the variety of hits really helps me along in that area. Sadly, I think I will miss turking next week as I'm going on vacation and refuse to bring my laptop.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
See but the tedium work is what pays us so some of us dont really care. Ive done plenty of surveys over and over again where i get the same set of questions. We all have. We go through it and work on the next thing. We always hope for something good but that doesnt always happen.

Aurica

Reaction score
1 minute

Title: Answer a short 2-minute survey about your opinions | PANDA
Requester: Monika Hortnagl [A1VSM8D0XCU4N] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.54 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 15 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Help shape a future product
Time: 15 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Last edited:

Aurica

Reaction score
2 minutes

Title: Take a short survey about retirement savings(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: saurabh bhargava [A369XDKM3XLEA3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.25 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★ 4.45 Fairness
★★★★ 4.07 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 49 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Take a 3-minute survey. Do not accept if you are using a mobile device.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 84
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Exc: [-1555649629-30703] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

Reactions: Stargate82

jan

Reaction score
I hate mturk when I have to make a certain amount. Lately, I don't have a real goal - I just sort of earn a bit and then call it a day.
When I don't have to make money, mturk is okay - it's just sort of extra change. Otherwise, I think it's really terrible...............

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Where my Michiganders at?

Title: Email Reading Survey | PANDA
Requester: Abdullah [A2CERCC41986QX] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: you will be asked to read a scenario and respond to questions about it.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location is US-MI

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't been making much b/c I've been busy with court and stuff.
I need to turn that shit around when things settle.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

DorthyZbornak

Golden
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Kuddish
Status
Not open for further replies.