01/16 - Thready Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
The day of reckoning will come
Assuming this will just be Papa John running around drunk and shirtless with a sledgehammer tearing up Papa John's HQ.

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
Well get this. Lightening does strike twice in the same place. Ordered a Sallys Beauty gift card in early December. Never arrived. Contacted Sallys 19 December. They refunded the price and said they were mailing me a courtesy gift card and would honor the BOGO. Called yesterday as I have not yet received it. They mailed it on December 20. Today they said they are mailing another one! I have ROOTS! :arghh:
Oh man, I'm fighting with Amazon right now because for some weird reason, my nose spray (just regular flonase) is being delivered by UPS and requiring signing. So, the first time they tried to deliver, I was still in bed. And the sticker said the box was delivered to Michaels craft store for pickup. I get out of the house about once a MONTH. Amazon said that they'd try to get it delivered today, and it is showing they attempted delivery at 11am. I was sitting by the front door, neither my doorbell cam or security camera, cats or my own ears saw/heard a UPS guy. And again, he left without leaving the package and it is back at the craft store (which, WTF? Michael's? There's a UPS store in the same plaza). But again WHY DOES IT NEED SIGNED FOR. Urgh. :mob:

I plan to contact Amazon again tomorrow to have them cancel the order. But, I use prime because I'm housebound and need stuff delivered, there are 4 or 5 Amazon trucks on the street every day. And I've never had an Amazon Prime order require me to sign and then get left at a store (or, lie and just never show up like today). So, I feel ya on the gift card fiaso! /rant - sorry. Didn't mean to rant that much.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey on attitudes about video game players | Accept
Requester: Upekha Miriyagalla [A3B34CX5QQIATD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.81] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 30
Description: We are investigating how video game players are being perceived by the society
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In IN, US

Reactions: baconfly

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey on attitudes about video game players | Accept
Requester: Upekha Miriyagalla [A3B34CX5QQIATD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.81] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 30
Description: We are investigating how video game players are being perceived by the society
Qualifications: already completed my survey DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In IN, US

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.