Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
OK, lame time. Just wanted to let you all know I love this forum and it's been fun getting to know many of you better than I did before. The vibes here are so great. I don't feel any tension or drama, which is wonderful. I love all the girls too! I'm always looking for new girlfriends. :)

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
OK, lame time. Just wanted to let you all know I love this forum and it's been fun getting to know many of you better than I did before. The vibes here are so great. I don't feel any tension or drama, which is wonderful. I love all the girls too! I'm always looking for new girlfriends. :)
Cheers, mate! :wine:

Rokko

Bernie 2016
Reaction score
Title: Complete this survey ONLY if you are a REPUBLICAN that supports Trump, Carson, Cruz, and/or Rubio for President
Requester: Adan Acevedo [A1KRXW3OISUI49] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.40 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.04 Generosity
★★★★ 4.75 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 26
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Complete a short survey about your opinions as a REPUBLICAN that supports Trump, Carson, Cruz, and/or Rubio for President
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 39
Reward: $0.48
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US
The fact that these are still up gives me a little more faith in humanity.

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Me too :D

Last edited:

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

I honestly couldn't keep up at the other place. I'm glad that everyone has made me feel welcome and not like the typical newbie.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Scenario
Requester: Alex Van Zant [A3VDQ7V0QCT9PM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.59 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.82 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 28
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Read a scenario and answer questions about it. It should take 3-5 minutes to complete.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 23
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.