01/16 - Medley Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, I am new here so I have a stupid question. How do you guys keep up with the forum? Do you constantly hit refresh like I have been doing for two weeks while lurking?
out of curiosity, is there a specific reason you need the pages to be up to date?

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I thought there would be more Hits on a Monday, or is this considered another weekend like day cause it is MLK day.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Of course there won't be any Z's. The kids have off of school today and they're sleeping in!

Edit: Just as I said that, I got one. Hoping there will be a bunch for everyone!

Reactions: Knight
Reaction score
out of curiosity, is there a specific reason you need the pages to be up to date?
I am just learning so I am constantly reading different things on mTurk-ing. Like hits that people share (usually I can't do them because of quals but I still like to see which ones are 'popular'. Honestly, I don't know just learning :)

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am just learning so I am constantly reading different things on mTurk-ing. Like hits that people share (usually I can't do them because of quals but I still like to see which ones are 'popular'. Honestly, I don't know just learning :)
The forum is easier to read when you don't have to refresh every couple of minutes

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
11 z's guessing that's it now though?

Edit: Nvm got another. Just slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.