01/13 - Wealthy Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
whose your team
Pittsburgh Penguins (but I actively follow and root for a number of favourite players on other teams as well)! It's gonna be a weird season, but at least it will give me something to watch other than the news. :penguin::penguin:

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Penguins (but I actively follow and root for a number of favourite players on other teams as well)! It's gonna be a weird season, but at least it will give me something to watch other than the news. :penguin::penguin:
nice

my fiance was so annoyed that they started right as his underway did, and he missed a lot of training camp stuff because he doesn't have regular internet access right now (navy). we are devils

Reactions: KatieinPGH

charlie

Reaction score
Slow start to the day, but at least hockey is back!
yes indeed! though my Dallas Stars got hit with Covid infections (15 players and 2 staff members) last week so they won't start until the 19th at least. I'll watch what I can today though!

Reactions: KatieinPGH

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
yes indeed! though my Dallas Stars got hit with Covid infections (15 players and 2 staff members) last week so they won't start until the 19th at least. I'll watch what I can today though!
I was just reading that! They were the majority of all of the positive cases in the NHL, it's crazy (though it shows what a great job the bubble did in the playoffs compared to what we see in other sports). And it will be weird not seeing Seguin starting, I can't believe some of the injuries he played with in the finals.

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
nice

my fiance was so annoyed that they started right as his underway did, and he missed a lot of training camp stuff because he doesn't have regular internet access right now (navy). we are devils
We'll be seeing a lot of each other this season! But yeah, that timing is rough that he's underway just as the season starts. They'll be lots of news to catch up on each time he surfaces!

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
We'll be seeing a lot of each other this season! But yeah, that timing is rough that he's underway just as the season starts. They'll be lots of news to catch up on each time he surfaces!

haha yeah, such an odd season of just playing the same teams!

freekshow420

Reaction score
morning, did we ever find a easy way to add the hits posted here into the catcher again? Maybe i missed it posted yesterday with the whole MTS issue going on.

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
morning, did we ever find a easy way to add the hits posted here into the catcher again? Maybe i missed it posted yesterday with the whole MTS issue going on.
Pretty sure the developer said he was working on this so a possible fix incoming?

Reactions: jan

charlie

Reaction score
5 hit limit

Title: Choose the Better Response | Accept
Requester: RobotsShared [A2NTTK15W98K75] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.58] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.38] [Fast=3.74] [Comm=3.60] [Fair=4.16] [Reviews=37] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 8
Description: You will be shown a conversation between two people and two possible responses. Please answer the questions that follow.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I found the new version of mts this morning, I maybe missed this, but did anyone else have the problem of not being able to hear the alerts? I've double checked the settings and my alerts are on.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: SisphyeanTurker

charlie

Reaction score
I found the new version of mts this morning, I maybe missed this, but did anyone else have the problem of not being able to hear the alerts? I've double checked the settings and my alerts are on.
yeah if you're on 3.2.0 that's the buggy one. Kadauchi @Kadauchi was working on things late yesterday. I'm sure he's still working on it.

Reactions: Michele

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay, thank you. Did I hear there's a way to revert to the old version for a little while? It's weird, I really relied on that alert to keep doing other things and functioning that way. It feels like being deaf now..
yeah if you're on 3.2.0 that's the buggy one. Kadauchi @Kadauchi was working on things late yesterday. I'm sure he's still working on it.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If its text-to-speech then I hate the TTS engine and all it does is hurt me. If its one of the sweet-alert sounds, then I messed up the import of those files in 3.2 but it is fixed in 3.2.1 which was submitted and now pending review on Chrome + Edge.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay, thank you very much for your work. Is there a way for me to revert back to the old version just temporarily?
If its text-to-speech then I hate the TTS engine and all it does is hurt me. If its one of the sweet-alert sounds, then I messed up the import of those files in 3.2 but it is fixed in 3.2.1 which was submitted and now pending review on Chrome + Edge.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone else see a Remesh pop up for just a second on hit finder or am I seeing things?

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: U.S. Capitol Protests Study(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Angelica Leigh [A2R2BLIB2RPETS]
TurkerView: [ $18.10 / hour ]
Description: Short Study about your thoughts and feelings regarding the Jan 6th U.S. Capitol Protests. In this study, you will be asked to answer questions about your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors since the Jan. 6th U.S. Capital Protests. Note that this survey will ask you to consider the most important causes of the event (e.g. election security, right-wing politics, racism) and to respond to survey items in which you will be asked the impact that this event has had on your racial identity, emotions, and behaviors. If thinking about this event is upsetting for you please do not take this survey.
Duration: 45 Min
Available: 22
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications:
  • TP Panel: -1004604236 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
  • CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Exc: [8620916-268834] DoesNotExist
  • Location In US
[3NIW7VZHBKM5JM397C2RQ4Y0UXUOGM]