01/13 - Wealthy Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Mega Millions is $750M for the friday drawing
Powerball is $550M for tonight. You'd better believe I'm buying at least one ticket for each. :D
i should probably do that lol

Reactions: 4ourfuture

cassius

Reaction score
Jaime

Ideas about Magazine Covers 75 cents; three minutes with five minute timer

charlie

Reaction score
Morning, Morning! Slow day in turk land today?
seems to be. I just risked batch from arequestor with no reviews so we'll see

Title: Is the given business, in the given address, the main subject of the following webpage? | Accept
Requester: Amir Cohen [A2NF945ZFPM22M] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.12
Duration: 45:00
Available: 247
Description: Open the given webpage, and check if the given business, in the given address, is the web page's main subject/content.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In AU, CA, US

savvy

Reaction score
I'm so tired of tasks where the instructions take longer to read than the task itself. #returned
yeah if there are complicated instructions and the pay is like, less than $1.50. no.

Reactions: SisphyeanTurker

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Jury Duty - The Kind You Can Do On UnWealthy Wednesday(Mas & G- Truck- P))(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Empirical Jury [A2QGI2L47S8HB0] (Req TV): $11.02/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 3.07] [Comm: 1.97] [Fast: 3.13]
Description:
You will read a presentation and return a verdict. You will also answer questions about yourself and the script.
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.90
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; SurveyGroup [4654] DoesNotExist ; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [2000083641-268817] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Reactions: Blakkat

jan

Reaction score
The short answer is "about a month" and "yes"

trying to figure out how to work when your child is sick is so hard. One not-sympathetic social worker -social worker, mind you - at a uni told me that I could just drop her off with friends (you know, because your friends want your sick kid in their house with their not-sick kids). Unreal. And when she was really young and I wore her (teaching college kids) she said I could never do that again (the students loved it, she was super quiet - really, not a peep out of her as long as she was on my back :).

Very hard

savvy

Reaction score
trying to figure out how to work when your child is sick is so hard. One not-sympathetic social worker -social worker, mind you - at a uni told me that I could just drop her off with friends (you know, because your friends want your sick kid in their house with their not-sick kids). Unreal. And when she was really young and I wore her (teaching college kids) she said I could never do that again (the students loved it, she was super quiet - really, not a peep out of her as long as she was on my back :).

Very hard

A lot of horse professions, especially instructors, wear their young children and have other children come along. Generally those kids are so used to be in a farm environment they can safely self occupy and don't really cause issues. They can also be great helpers moving obstacles and cones and whatnot!

• Love
Reactions: jan and ItsAmyTee

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Very hard
I can't imagine leaving my sick kid with someone else! One thing to have a grandparent watch her for a couple hours, but for a full day, or multiple days? No thanks. It was so heartbreaking on days when she wasn't feeling great but could still probably go to daycare. Having to choose between knowing she'd have a miserable day or seriously disrupting the flow of things at work... just wasn't worth it. Especially for what they were paying me. Even on a slower day like today, I'm still making more turking than I was there!

I miss wearing her so much too, even though I'm still working out the problems it gave my back šŸ˜¬ Every time I see a baby being worn when I'm out and about it's just like "ohhhh..."

Status
Not open for further replies.