01/13 - TITANS SATURDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started or would like to ask one of our mentors a question?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I've either been the worst fan or biggest supporter, but today, against all odds, the Titans will prevail!

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci>

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
At some point today, I am going to ask every mTurk member that is reading this to click on the first post of this thread. When you do, please center it so that the big ass Titans logo is center with your screen. Then, once you see the glory, google the score of the Titans vs. Patriots game. Stay Tuned.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
At some point today, I am going to ask every mTurk member that is reading this to click on the first post of this thread. When you do, please center it so that the big ass Titans logo is center with your screen. Then, once you see the glory, google the score of the Titans vs. Patriots game. Stay Tuned.
42-17 Pats ....saved you the wait

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Entrepreneurs, independents, start-ups needed to give feedback on website needed to give feedback on a website | Accept
Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.66] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 3.36] [Fair: 4.43] [Reviews: 44] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.40
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 2
Description: We need someone fitting the description (if any) in this HIT title to follow the link to fill out a survey about a website with your thoughts and opinions. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be! Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected. After taking the survey on the other site, come back here to enter your special code for credit. Thank you!
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

GRR

Reaction score

go Brady!

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
the stomach flu got me...was violently ill all night, made $4.50 off barcodes ... sipping my drank of choice purple powerade (it's what plants crave)

good morning :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.