Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning all!

Tomorrow I'm leaving this barren wasteland and spending a few days in Florida! Maine's trying to get me to stay with some 40+ temperatures, but I'm not buying it. Also, my grandmother doesn't have internet, so turking will be a complete impossibility. Heavenly.

If you could be anywhere other than where you are today, where would you be?

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Not a Chargers fan, but hate to see the owner do this to the team. Couldn't a SD elite just buy the team from him and keep the team out of LA?
Won't sell. Honestly, the city won't spend a dime due to the politics of the area. It's been this way for 16 years so it's not a shock, just sad. There is talk about rebranding the team. Long term mistake. Don't think Chargers will be a top 5 sports team in the LA market. Rams, Raiders, Lakers, Dodgers, and USC will all be more popular. Yes, the Raiders are incredibly popular in SoCal.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all!

Tomorrow I'm leaving this barren wasteland and spending a few days in Florida! Maine's trying to get me to stay with some 40+ temperatures, but I'm not buying it. Also, my grandmother doesn't have internet, so turking will be a complete impossibility. Heavenly.

Florida sounds pretty good, but Hawaii would be better I think :)

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

mTurk8705

Do It Yourself.
Contributor
Reaction score
modern or classic trance ?
It's a 50 minute compilation of various subgenres and artists, so probably both, plus. I like the intensity and urgency of the beat, the "variance" of track. Just need some trumpet in there (I'm an old fusion rock fan)

Reactions: Drwho10

jan

Reaction score
Morning all!

Maine
(ugg, FL) :)

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

Lauren

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab for work related to 3L84EBDQ361FBBSDFG8WYA09EUSKKX.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
"Sorry Investment Task was so tedious "
Ha, a lot of people must have complained. That makes the HIT $0.05 + $1.18 for my investments + $1 sorry bonus = $2.23 for an easy (but carpal tunnel inducing) 12 minute HIT, much better than the original $1.23.

D

Deleted member 526

Morning all!

home depot

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Ha, a lot of people must have complained. That makes the HIT $0.05 + $1.18 for my investments + $1 sorry bonus = $2.23 for an easy (but carpal tunnel inducing) 12 minute HIT, much better than the original $1.23.
e.e.e.e.e.

I'm having flashbacks.

Reactions: booboo33 and Lauren

DorthyZbornak

Golden
Contributor
Reaction score
Won't sell. Honestly, the city won't spend a dime due to the politics of the area. It's been this way for 16 years so it's not a shock, just sad. There is talk about rebranding the team. Long term mistake. Don't think Chargers will be a top 5 sports team in the LA market. Rams, Raiders, Lakers, Dodgers, and USC will all be more popular. Yes, the Raiders are incredibly popular in SoCal.
It's too bad really, as from what I read a few months ago the ballot measures were set with nearly impossible thresholds. In my opinion it seems like management knew exactly what it was doing and that makes me sad for the fans and for the league.

Reactions: MrTrentSD

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
It's a 50 minute compilation of various subgenres and artists, so probably both, plus. I like the intensity and urgency of the beat, the "variance" of track. Just need some trumpet in there (I'm an old fusion rock fan)
If you enjoy some driven beats you might enjoy a genre called synthwave. If you need some brass mixed in with electronic music try saxo house. Its nice and jazzy

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
If you enjoy some driven beats you might enjoy a genre called synthwave. If you need some brass mixed in with electronic music try saxo house. Its nice and jazzy
Never been into jazz myself but add it into an electronic type of music and i could dig that

Reactions: Drwho10

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Describe your feelings towards your favorite interest, activity, or hobby. | PANDA
Requester: Chris Spiek [A17JH0GJWUKVOB] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Help us with scientific research that we're conducting about interests, activities, and hobbies.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Answered Interest has not been granted; Masters has been granted; Answered Yes to 1320 has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

Status
Not open for further replies.