01/12 - Tall Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
I want the old MTS back. This one sucks!!!!!!
I think i'll get used to it. Def. want the one click button back to catch hits. Some features would be nice to be able to toggle on/off or display/not display.
All in all, I am uber happy to have this tool. Beats the hell out of the old days

Reactions: MirrorMan

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
I think i'll get used to it. Def. want the one click button back to catch hits. Some features would be nice to be able to toggle on/off or display/not display.
All in all, I am uber happy to have this tool. Beats the hell out of the old days
Too many steps involved verses the old one. I have opened hit scraper something I have not done in I can't remember when. I like knowing exactly how much money I have approved pending payment and the pending amount not paid yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: cb456

charlie

Reaction score
apparently i've missed a lot this morning. i've been working some but mainly job hunting. new MTS is a bit of a pain? I'm on 2.6.13 still.

freekshow420

Reaction score
apparently now i can not add hits from hit finder to my catcher, i try and add a hit and i just get a play button/symbol now next to the hit i try and add no matter how many times i try and add it, it just does not want to go in there,

there a way to go back to the old version?

Reaction score
Okay I'm saying f-it and switching to something else until the issues with MTS are fixed. I can't afford to miss 80% of hits because of no catch button, issues with the finder, and non-working alerts. Did no one beta this rollout?????

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
apparently now i can not add hits from hit finder to my catcher, i try and add a hit and i just get a play button/symbol now next to the hit i try and add no matter how many times i try and add it, it just does not want to go in there,

Are you clicking on the O (once) or M (many) button on the right-hand side to add the HITs to Catcher from Finder?

Reactions: freekshow420

jan

Reaction score
Title: What is your opinion?(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Karen Gasper [A1QMIVCLCGW3OG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.93] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.45] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=21] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 10:00
Available: 5
Description: You will complete a few questions asking what you think of various scenarios
Qualifications: Exc: [269167-268578] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

freekshow420

Reaction score
Are you clicking on the O (once) or M (many) button on the right-hand side to add the HITs to Catcher from Finder?
im clicking on the 0 (once) which then turns the icon into a play button , and does not show up on hit catcher, I only have had a few today that have shown up on catcher once clicking on them

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Title: Task on Human Decision Making (with bonus) | Accept
Requester: unigoeexperiments [A2NGW0XOU034N6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.16] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: This HIT takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; PreventStudyRetakes DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

jan

Reaction score
Title: Scenario-based survey | Accept
Requester: Shuye Lu [AZG359DA2XN9B] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.04] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.25] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.86] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Read a short business scenario and answer a few questions
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Pretest Jan 11 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US

freekshow420

Reaction score
i really do not se any point of posting hits on here anymore either since there is no easy way to add it to your catcher anymore.... this whole update is bulls****

Pshan

Reaction score
Is there a sound in "Hit Finder", on the new update to alert you that a new hit has been posted, or is it just me?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Chrome updated this in the middle of the night. If I missed you issue please tag me with in a new post with the issue or quote/link your original post so I can address/fix it.

MTS v3.2.0 seems to have been released!

my Hit Catcher in chrome is announcing again so maybe the issue has been fixed that i have been having.

make a note of your Hit Catcher favorites before upgrading to v3.2.0. i lost my 8 favorite hit catcher items in the upgrade and are going to have to rebuild those as the hits come up again.
Sorry about that. There was a lot of changes to how I had catchers setup so this was the easiest route.

My hit finder isn't making the noise it usually makes when a new hit is posted...In settings I have new hit audio set to "sweet alert-1". Am I missing something?
It will be coming back very very soon (I kinda forgot this and the alarm).

literally anything that shows up i can not click on in hit finder now because my cursor changes to the red circle with a line thru it when i try and click on a hit
The red circle should only show up for HITs you aren't qualified for (the O|M should also be whiteish instead of yellow).

Why did MTS update change the color scheme on Forker and Panda Crazy? And how do I get the right colors back....I can't read light blue letters on a green background.
And how do I search for a requester on Hit Tracker to check if I've done it?. Search bar?
Disabling the theming from the other MTurk tools is coming. In HIT tracker fill in the requester name or id in the input box and click search (you'll probably want to change the date range since the default it set for today).

when clicking on hits posted on here normally i get directed to the mturk website with an option to click once or panda to put it in my catcher if it does not link me to the survey. But now when i click on a hit from here i get told that there are no more of these hits available.. anyone know how to fix this? Or rather be able to still put hits posted from here in my catcher still?
I 100% forgot about this button. This will be in the next update.

Thin

think you might be able to answer this question (since we're tag teaming on ideas ?)

Even though I filled out filters on amazon turk to reflect .13 (lowest I'll do) the HIT FINDER keeps displaying the penny hits, i've closed out the browser, reopened, and i still get the same penny hits . Any thoughts
Have you set the minimum reward in HIT Finder?

The play/pause/trash buttons mean that the HIT has been added to HIT Catcher. Those let you control the Catcher from HIT Finder.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Psychology study (10 minutes)(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: PsychLabAtBC [A10M90Y8PUKQ1E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.15] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.23] [Fast=4.68] [Comm=3.55] [Fair=4.73] [Reviews=209] [ToS=2]
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 83
Description: Answer some questions
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [8351691-268565] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

freekshow420

Reaction score
The play/pause/trash buttons mean that the HIT has been added to HIT Catcher. Those let you control the Catcher from HIT Finder.
[/QUOTE]

but its not showing up in my hit catcher? i have my catcher open and its not one of the hits i see in there

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
From MTurk? That is still on your MTurk dashboard. Or are you trying to find it in HIT Tracker?
yes tracker used to show $$ approved (but still pending payment) and $$ amount still pending approval

Reactions: savvy

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
so i only need 36.8 million hits to get to 99.99 acceptance rate. So about 35.9 million more hits than I have now.

Any good batches coming up?

alk69

Reaction score
Chrome updated this in the middle of the night. If I missed you issue please tag me with in a new post with the issue or quote/link your original post so I can address/fix it.

Sorry about that. There was a lot of changes to how I had catchers setup so this was the easiest route.

It will be coming back very very soon (I kinda forgot this and the alarm).

The red circle should only show up for HITs you aren't qualified for (the O|M should also be whiteish instead of yellow).

Disabling the theming from the other MTurk tools is coming. In HIT tracker fill in the requester name or id in the input box and click search (you'll probably want to change the date range since the default it set for today).

I 100% forgot about this button. This will be in the next update.

Have you set the minimum reward in HIT Finder?

HIT Tracker: tried all that. Nothing searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.