01/12 - Tall Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
yep. payment info still not available. that is going to have to change by jan 15th or i'm going to have to get it when i file and probably not receive it until march.

sucks it can't automatically be sent. :)
agreed. Intuit really screwed this up and I sincerely hope that the next administration chooses not to work with that company on the next package should there be one.

jan

Reaction score
"describe the room you're in and the objects around you"

well, let's see, mr. requestor, since you asked:
there's a swing above my bed with handcuffs attached to the cord on either side of the swing platform.
there's a video camera in the ceiling pointed at the bed and swing...

I really should've answered that question with this or worse. next time perhaps.
I really hate when requestors ask that stupid question. I let this one have it with "it's really none of your business."
it's a way (probably!)
to see if the survey taker isn't a bot, understands english. To be honest, I rather those than AC's. I'm sitting by the fire. The dog is sleeping in a foof. My knitting is next to me :).

Reactions: HelloHello

charlie

Reaction score
Got mine direct deposit last Wednesday.
nice.
mine was set to be mailed on 1/6 (last wed) but hasn't arrived yet. some have already received theirs but others, like me, haven't. 3-4 weeks is the estimation that was provided on the irs website and others but i continue to hope it shows up sooner so I was just curious on status for others.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
lol...I know. One of my cats, the trouble maker, smart one, decided that this was the time he wanted to sit on my lap and computer and crinkle the couch cat protetor lining. I'm hoping it wasn't as loud as it seemed in my mind.

time consuming but not hard at all. my dog decided to bark at the wind for about 20 seconds and my mic picked it up. hopefully it doesn't cause any problems w/ the requestor. i was in between words at the time.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
nice.
mine was set to be mailed on 1/6 (last wed) but hasn't arrived yet. some have already received theirs but others, like me, haven't. 3-4 weeks is the estimation that was provided on the irs website and others but i continue to hope it shows up sooner so I was just curious on status for others.
My 2 sons have not received theirs yet.

charlie

Reaction score
wow. that's annoying. type something. delete it. reload the page because brower issues and the thing i deleted comes right back up. is that a chrome issue or an issue w/ the forum software itself? either way.. annoying.

charlie

Reaction score
$18.52 PE. this is a good stopping point since I need to go deal with dinner. average over the last 2 days is just over my $20 daily pe goal so i'm happy. might be on later on. we'll see.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 15 Minute Study on Personality and Decision Making | PANDA
Requester: Ashley Martin [A37AKY6O8GR8DI]
TurkerView: [ $12.83 / hour ]
Description: You are invited to participate in research investigating people's beliefs and attitudes across a variety of measures. You will be asked to answer questions about your personality, attitudes, and behaviors in various hypothetical situations.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $1.80
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000
  • Gender - Female EqualTo 1
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96
  • Location EqualTo US
[3XFOW6US5NSNLI4HH4CPWW6I4VFF7U]

Reactions: jan

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
lol...I know. One of my cats, the trouble maker, smart one, decided that this was the time he wanted to sit on my lap and computer and crinkle the couch cat protetor lining. I'm hoping it wasn't as loud as it seemed in my mind.
He's so pretty! The face and head splotch desperately need pets. I had a similar issue with a recording hit a couple of weeks ago, but it was the (normally) well behaved cat that jumped on my desk and wouldn't stop headbutting the microphone on my headset and then when I ignored him he started testing the gravity of the room by the classic cat "what can I knock off the table" game.

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Consumer Survey (~3 minutes) (~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.42] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.40] [Fast=4.60] [Comm=4.04] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=342] [ToS=28]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 45:00
Available: 72
Description: Consumer Survey (~3 minutes)
Qualifications: Exc: [8616091-268721] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Michele

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Michele

lassic

Reaction score
How do I open the finder, tracker and catcher on the new MTS? The sidebar is blank and the toolbar icon has nothing.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Lol! How do they know? They really do, don't they. Yes, I'm convinced they are masters of creativity when they think the level of attention is not adequate.
He's so pretty! The face and head splotch desperately need pets. I had a similar issue with a recording hit a couple of weeks ago, but it was the (normally) well behaved cat that jumped on my desk and wouldn't stop headbutting the microphone on my headset and then when I ignored him he started testing the gravity of the room by the classic cat "what can I knock off the table" game.

charlie

Reaction score

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi

requesting in the future (but not immediate MTS feature fixes)

- return of clock times in hit finder favorite section and logged hits section so i can see how long ago a hit was captured by my HF

- ability to increase font size in hit catcher and hit finder to make it easier on my poor eyes reading those sections on a laptop screen. i'm not HF/HC on a 26" monitor. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.