Reaction score
i dont see Tissuehimme around

he usually does weekends

maybe he's actually living life

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't care if anyone thinks I'm odd but, I can't get more than 45 minutes into Time Traveler's wife, before I start welling up like a kitten in the cold. Then, it's a sob fest from there. I know what's going to happen so, I spend the next hour thinking about it. I went and saw this with an ex and I was the only guy in the theatre. Then when I came out, balling my eyes out because I had tried to read it, got near the end and realized what was going on. So, I put it in the freezer. Then when I finally got to see the end of the story , it was exactly as sad as I thought it was going to be.

Well, there I am, waiting outside the women's room(women pee after movies. It's a thing.) I'm still crying. Apparently, Girl Scout Troop Number 237 had also ended up at the movies that day. They had seen the same thing, and were in the same state. Now, the scouts, being only half sized women, only half of them had to pee. There I am in the middle of 5 girls in brown uniforms, asking me which part I thought was more sad. And we cried together over a half eaten hot dog, and some popcorn that still looked, pretty okay.

My Fiance comes out of the restroom to see me and, 'The Girls' chatting and sniffling. She told me I was being a sissy. I told her she couldn't relate to the Time traveler. I ate the popcorn. LOL

Awww, you need a kitten. I was the same way. Evening also made me cry like a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.