01/11 - Whiskery Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freekshow420

Reaction score
Yea this is the same post i seen, seems legit . I'd black out the req's name too if i was to post my earnings. Gotta hold on to them for dear life lol
lol right, i wish some of the close quals i have would start posting again . I want more $600+ days

freekshow420

Reaction score
anyone seen jury duties this week? :sofa:
I wish, i like those jury studies. i have only seen two studies on connect this week so far. one today that was a dollar right when i loaded up the website but it had 1 spot. Then one yesterday for like 20 cents.

funny considering i got an email from connect last week? Saying that connect is on the rise and expect more work .... ummmmm What?

Last edited:

Thrones

Reaction score
there is one person on the new daily discussion today on there that posted they got 98$ yesterday with a picture. But they blocked off the names of the 1st three requesters they earned it from

here is their image
Looks like batch work paying well, I haven't seen any open batches since early December, and I've watched 4k hits get cleared in 20 minutes. for what it's worth, yesterday I made a whole $2.50, which is the lowest I've made in ages. I was tempted to just do Billings surveys, but I've been burned by them too many times. (worst was watching 60 minutes of video and having it result in a bad task.)

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Yea this is the same post i seen, seems legit . I'd black out the req's name too if i was to post my earnings. Gotta hold on to them for dear life lol
I don't blame them for blocking out the batch hits, even if they're closed. Every batch hit you do is one less for me.
I think the big point is if they are doing it on a daily or near daily basis. All of us can catch a batch here and there - tougher to do day in day out. i don't see many bragging about how they did 3 grand last month. I think a lot of the daily posts bragging are made up too. This guy seems legit, but it's only one day. Even if you made $100/day 5 days/week, that's only 25 grand a year. Nice side hustle, but doesn't pay the bills

• Grimacing
Reactions: DareAngel3

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
lol right, i wish some of the close quals i have would start posting again . I want more $600+ days
I miss being on the FD - every workday was a $600 day. Add in overtime as a lieutenant and it waspretty good money. I usually had 30 hours OT a week. And I still made less than half of what my gf makes! LOL

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
on another forum i use they posted about 21$ maybe more in hits that were masters only today .......so far .
A lot aren't worth doing or not qualified. Just like nonmasters hits - there's 50 grand sitting there if you want to work for a nickel an hour

PandaThief

Reaction score
I don't blame them for blocking out the batch hits, even if they're closed. Every batch hit you do is one less for me.
I think the big point is if they are doing it on a daily or near daily basis. All of us can catch a batch here and there - tougher to do day in day out. i don't see many bragging about how they did 3 grand last month. I think a lot of the daily posts bragging are made up too. This guy seems legit, but it's only one day. Even if you made $100/day 5 days/week, that's only 25 grand a year. Nice side hustle, but doesn't pay the bills
The people that post on that subreddit are earning $3-10 a day sometimes less . So that image will either motivate them or have them shook lol

HelloHello

Reaction score
whoops

Last edited:

freekshow420

Reaction score
A lot aren't worth doing or not qualified. Just like nonmasters hits - there's 50 grand sitting there if you want to work for a nickel an hour
there are also millions of dollars if you play the stock market right. Not everyone will have the same experience with masters that you do. There are plenty of people out there who "should" have masters and there are plenty of people out there who "shouldn't" have it. It still gives an advantage to those who do have it. considering there are a lot of easy studies that require masters. Just like there are easy studies that do not require masters.

I mean there is thousands of dollars laying on the ground if you only went outside and walked around and looked.

• Haha
Reactions: PandaThief

PandaThief

Reaction score
7.50 survey floating around that took 9m , won't let me export

Estimating Calories and Making Predictions(~ 30 minutes) - $7.50

Last edited:
Reactions: freekshow420

freekshow420

Reaction score
7.50 survey floating around that took 9m , won't let me export

Estimating Calories and Making Predictions(~ 30 minutes) - $7.50