01/11 - Tall Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Sentence: The child wanted to play catch with the toy. The child tossed the toy to the nanny. The nanny threw the toy to the child.

Question: Did the toy receive something/someone?

Not sure how to answer questions like these. Did the inanimate object receive something/someone? I would argue that inanimate objects can't receive anything, but I'm not really sure what the requester is asking for here.
beep boop beep
does not compute

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I always feel iffy answering these and just happy when they get approved. I always figure they're looking for something to do with language structure or understanding...
Sentence: The child wanted to play catch with the toy. The child tossed the toy to the nanny. The nanny threw the toy to the child.

Not sure how to answer questions like these. Did the inanimate object receive something/someone? I would argue that inanimate objects can't receive anything, but I'm not really sure what the requester is asking for here.

Reactions: cb456

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score

• Haha
Reactions: JanetW
Status
Not open for further replies.