What are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes! I saw that episode! I'm getting none of these, lol. The second episode aired last night. Watching it on Hulu now.
perfect! that will be my first stop for my tour of shows this morning haha.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
pinterest speed tips:
use niftysplit
use the arrow keys to go to the next one
read the title at the top of the page if the site is slow to load (if it says "free crochet patterns!" you know it's not about sports)

anyone have any more? :grimace:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wow those are the first Pinterests I've ever done and I gotta say they were slow and I didn't like them :\
they usually don't make you click a link, they show you a pin and you categorize it. these aren't awesome but they're the first pins I've been able to do in AGES, probably because not many people are doing them. lol

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
they usually don't make you click a link, they show you a pin and you categorize it. these aren't awesome but they're the first pins I've been able to do in AGES, probably because not many people are doing them. lol
LOL I did one and went back to do another just b/c I've got a queue full of audiokites yadda yadda

and I'm locked out. I guess I missed a golden q or whatever you guys were talking about? Oh well lol

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
LOL I did one and went back to do another just b/c I've got a queue full of audiokites yadda yadda

and I'm locked out. I guess I missed a golden q or whatever you guys were talking about? Oh well lol
yeah they do that. it sucks because they don't explain why you were wrong, so you can't really get better at them.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are you guys in FB mturk group?
There's drama with a mod or something.
It entertained me briefly this morning.

I need a queue full of audiokites :(

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I'm not going on FB for the entire year of 2019, but I'm going to go check out that thread... I can lurk lol

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

nope because facebook is for fun and mturk isn't fun. lol. also because I don't really want to tie my real name to it and I'm too lazy to make another fb.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm not going on FB for the entire year of 2019, but I'm going to go check out that thread... I can lurk lol
I guess I'm failing to see how the person in question was bad from the messages? Or aggressive? Who knows.

I wish I could stay off Facebook for a whole year, but I have no family near me and only way I can keep in touch is through FB.

Reactions: savvy

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I guess I'm failing to see how the person in question was bad from the messages? Or aggressive? Who knows.

I wish I could stay off Facebook for a whole year, but I have no family near me and only way I can keep in touch is through FB.
I haven't had Facebook for a year. I just sent a message to all of the people I wanted to keep in contact with and I either call or text them now. I haven't missed it one bit. I also get a lot more done now without it.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I haven't had Facebook for a year. I just sent a message to all of the people I wanted to keep in contact with and I either call or text them now. I haven't missed it one bit. I also get a lot more done now without it.
My sister doesn't even answer my texts, so the whole call or text doesn't work with her, LOL.
Social media is only way I know what's going on with them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.