• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

MTC turns four years old today, which I think is kind of an amazing thing. Thank you, everyone, for helping to make this community what it is. I think we've always had something special with the culture here, and I can't imagine a more welcoming and helpful group of people. This forum is nothing without you all. :aveline:

I don't have any birthday cake or anything for you all, though. You're on your own with that, sorry.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
HIT Time: 2 min

Title: Rate a product(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Benedikt Schnurr [A1IS9R06USPB5N] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.07] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.52] [Fast=4.62] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=4.87] [Reviews=37] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.12
Duration: 10:00
Available: 14
Description: Tell us what you think about this product
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1859075391-190840] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

bigsexy420

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Psychology Research for work related to 3NOEP8XAU5QI1JXGUPUZ6EYUZZBPX5.
The value of your bonus is: $10.60 USD

The Requester included this note:
You solved 1112.0 problems and missed 47.0 problems. You earned a total of $10.65 for a bonus of $10.6.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

Did anyone else get a double bonus yesterday for this? It was a math test from like 2 weeks ago, they sent me 21.20 total bonus, I'd hate to find out it was a mistake and they take it back.

jan

Reaction score

You've received a bonus from Psychology Research for work related to 3NOEP8XAU5QI1JXGUPUZ6EYUZZBPX5.

You solved 1112.0 problems and missed 47.0 problems. You earned a total of $10.65 for a bonus of $10.6.

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

Did anyone else get a double bonus yesterday for this? It was a math test from like 2 weeks ago, they sent me 21.20 total bonus, I'd hate to find out it was a mistake and they take it back.
You're in luck!
There is no mechanism for them taking anything back. (Plus you deserve it!)

Congratulations!

nana

Contributor
Reaction score

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

yeah mine was sent twice to!

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Forum!

Also, thanks aveline @aveline and all of the staff for all that you all do and for giving us this place to come and spend our day in (off and on) for the past four years. It will always feel like home here for me.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody do any work for Colin Bruce yesterday on a HIT called "Create 10 question and answer pairings health conditions"?

Reactions: DareAngel3
Status
Not open for further replies.