01/09 - Thankless Thursday

If you get a fountain drink somewhere, is it ok to go back and refill it 2 hours later?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

This is an automated thread post because someone probably fell asleep. :aveeyeroll:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

This is an automated thread post because someone probably fell asleep. :aveeyeroll:
Thank you, Mew.

Reactions: rsmath

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Study 1-7-2020(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Minerva staff [A2SHRXP19QMCXD]
TurkerView: [ $16.90 / hour ]
Description: You will complete some brief questionnaires.
Duration: 50 Min
Available: 0
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100,
  • Exc: [190971-190382] DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50,
  • Location In US,

Reactions: aveline

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
HIT Time: 2.5 mins

Title: 2 min survey(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Dengfeng Yan [A15MD2MJ2G4F0F] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.78] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.13] [Fast=4.80] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=47] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 30:00
Available: 56
Description: 2 min survey
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Reactions: JanetW

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Today is:

National Apricot Day - :hungry: (ps, is it an endangered fruit? Canned apricots used to be the same price as canned peaches, pears, fruit cocktail but now it is about 70 cents more per can than those other common fruits)

National Static Electricity Day - come touch me in the winter and I will shock you ⚡ Light switch plates are a common victim this time of year.

National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day - and no bonus episode of LivePD tonight. Well, I'll have to settle for Alaska PD which is still an interesting show yet makes you question the sanity of one of the officers leaving Virginia for the frigid of Kodiak Alaska. :wink:

michaelandmeg

Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt again, but quick question again regarding the new payment system. I made several post about a delayed first withdrawl. Well I got a notice this morning saying the payment failed. So the question is, my banking account has two routing numbers. One of the routing numbers is for paper and electronic. The other is for wires. I used the account number and the routing number for "paper and electronic." So was I suppose to use the routing number for wires?

jan

Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt again, but quick question again regarding the new payment system. I made several post about a delayed first withdrawl. Well I got a notice this morning saying the payment failed. So the question is, my banking account has two routing numbers. One of the routing numbers is for paper and electronic. The other is for wires. I used the account number and the routing number for "paper and electronic." So was I suppose to use the routing number for wires?
I have no idea. But I might wait and call my bank.
I sent my amazon $ to an old account before (it bounced back - like yours, no problem).

But I would worry about making too many mistakes w/amazon - they'll make you resubmit verification information. So, I'd confirm with my bank before proceeding.

Strappy

Reaction score
I don't know, but I used the routing number on the bottom of my Checks and it worked. If you have a checking account you can Google which numbers are the routing number at the bottom of a Check and see if it's the same # you submitted. Good luck!

Reactions: jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I don't know, but I used the routing number on the bottom of my Checks and it worked. If you have a checking account you can Google which numbers are the routing number at the bottom of a Check and see if it's the same # you submitted. Good luck!
i also used my unwritten check to get the routing and checking account numbers that it takes to electronically send a payment to my account. Paper and Electronic should be the right type given the choices in michaelandmeg's posting.

my routing number was the group of digits to the left across the bottom of a check and my account number was in the center area and had extra digits as my normal account number is 6 digits and i guess clearing systems need 10 digits or more.

you probably can verify the routing number by visiting your bank website (mine has a link on the homepage with electronic deposit info that has their routing and wire transfer info). If your account number isn't obvious, you may want to call them with your questions.

Reactions: jan

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
also make sure your amazon name and your bank account name are exactly the same, I had to change my amazon name because it didn't have my middle name.

Status
Not open for further replies.